/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!
AncientROM is custom-ROM based on AOSP that aims to provide a unique user interface packed with useful features for customization.
Check out the screenshots below and I bet you will be sold!
Ancient ROM | Ancient ROM Vanilla
Also, we got our Telegram channel you can find here updates about the ROM, screenshots and more.
Here are the features! on top of AOSP! We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think.
For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want!
Features with commits will be more helpful!
[B] -Refined UI with several OneUI touches and an old vibe with intricate patterns in the Settings App. -Tons of status bar mods. -Themes with gradient themes, blurring notification centre, OneUI stylising and original icon pack for QuickSettings. -Ambient Display with Always On. -Quick Settings Rows and Columns adjuster. -Customize volume rockers. -Several features to customize Power Menu. -Prebuilt GAPPS, OOS Cam and OOS Gallery. -Three-finger swipe for screenshot. -Navigation Bar mods. -Lockscreen mods. -Notifications behaviour changing with Ambient Edge Lighting. -Several animation for closing, opening and switching between apps. -Smart Charging. -Several other miscellaneous features.
Ancient ROM Downloads
Helium | Hydrogen | Sourceforge Mirror
Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the from.
Please make sure you download the correct version for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
2) Download ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk, etc.
3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
5) Flash - ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk
6) Once done, wipe cache.
7) Reboot to System.
* DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
* Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
* If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
* Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
AOSP LineageOS SuperiorOS DotOS PixelExperience AospExtended Syberia OS Nitrogen OS Pixys OS ArrowOS MSM-Xtended HavocOS BootleggersROM ABC Rebellion Komodo Durex aka Corvus DerpFest Evolution-X OMNIROM AOSIP Liquid Remix Resurrection Remix Dirty Unicorns Bliss ExtendedUI AICP MoKee RevengeOS Yodita POSP ION crDroid GZOSP Colt-Enigma
@dungphp and @Magicxavi for their help and patience
Ancient ROM , ROM for the MiMax
SELinux Status: Permissive
dungphp , _firewall_
ROM Source: Ancient Lab Sources
Device Source: MiMax
Kernel Source: Escrima Kernel
ROM OS Version: 10.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
ROM Firmware Required: You should use the latest firmware
Current version: 4.0.1
Last Updated 2020-11-10