[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Android 11] crDroid Android v7.2 for S20 (SM-G985F / SM-G986B / SM-G988B) [UPDATE: 06/02/2021]

Search This thread

motorist44

Jan 30, 2021
Pozdravljeni, ali mi lahko kdo pove, zakaj ne morem sprejeti klica

g 981 B. nameščen rom brez problema ampak ne morem klicat

Translation:
Hello, can anyone tell me why I can't take the call

g 981 B. installed rom no problem but I can't call

Last edited by a moderator:

motorist44

Jan 30, 2021
error v
NikGApps reinstalled and everything works ok

Screenshot_20210208-104916_Nastavitve.png

luisnica98

Feb 24, 2011
www.retinavitreo.wordpress.com
Thanks. I find it so complicated. I could make it following the traditional way (I changed the buildprop files) However, it wasnt that easy. The galaxy 20 ultra has more buildprops files such as
ro.product.system.brand, ro.product.system.device, ro.product.system.model, ro.product.system.name, ro.product.system.manufacturer. I Changed all those, besides, wearable apk and accessory services had to be downloaded from apk mirror , because playstore didnt let me.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/galaxy-wearable-app-on-rooted-phone-help.3838503/page-7

Last edited:

Knotte

Nov 19, 2012
Munich
Wow, thanks for this ROM.
I am actually only looking to get root and a custom ROM in hope of defeating a well know issue on the S20 series with stock:
The maximum screen brightness starts to dim after about 20 seconds, which is very noticable on Google Maps e.g. and it becomes almost unreadable in sunlight. Do you know if this is fixed/overridden in this ROM?

Oh, and does it include a camera app that uses all of the back sensors? I tried a few Gcam ports so far and they all crashed when switching the back cameras.

Last edited:

s20_plus

Jan 20, 2010
What are the benefits of installing this instead of Lineage OS? You have listed no features at all. Have you actually done anything at all other than copy and paste everything from the Lineage OS tree?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone