[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Android 11] crDroid Android v7.2 for S20 (SM-G985F / SM-G986B / SM-G988B) [UPDATE: 06/02/2021]

Search This thread

dimsum888

Feb 8, 2011
Kingston
How to boot to recovery mode when in Download mode? Samsung remove the recovery mode key combinations, it only works with USB cable plug in.

edit: figured it out, finally it's working

Last edited:
Reactions: xo.en

nekoSL

Jan 7, 2013
Muntinlupa
Really wanted to try this, but still wanting for the resurrection remix, the reason why i don't update yet, still waiting for rr a11, keep it up devs, you keep us alive, another plus variant to be saved

czuppa

Aug 15, 2010
Hello. What´s the exact meaning of the Known issues: Wireless Powershare ?
I ask because wireless charge is very important for me

thehartk

Jan 12, 2014
Hello. What´s the exact meaning of the Known issues: Wireless Powershare ?
I ask because wireless charge is very important for me
Power share is using your device as charger. to charge a watch or buds.
I do rememer I read somewhere that the wireless charging is working but not using the device as wireless charger.

Reactions: czuppa

leaffan99

Feb 25, 2013
Windsor
Loving this ROM so far! Way better battery life and runs so fast! I did notice two things.
Speaker volume is noticeably quieter then on stock, and fast charge doesn't seem to work? No matter what cable it says charging slowly... Is that a kernel issue?

zimmerAndy

Nov 19, 2010
Thanks for the rom i didn't root my S20U 988B (1year old) yet still thinking if i should do it till i saw this rom, but before i proceed this rom is stock based right?? Are there changes made in csc like call recording ect???

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone