It's hurts to hear such horrible things happening to such passionate and motivated people. I wish you a swift recovery! Hope all your work pays and these devices join the official lineageos ranks one dayHey all,
Apologies for not responding for a bit. I got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer on Jan. 1, so this was not on my priority list.
Anyway, enough with the sob story. Development continues and has moved to Lineage 18.1 and has been taken over by 2 new developers:
Developers: @ScaryMen1325 & @Loptr4
Here are the release notes:
Device: Unified (Miatoll)
Developer: @ScaryMen1325 & @Loptr4
ROM Version: 18.1
Android Version: Android 11
Build date: 22/01/2021
• Fixed power related issues
• Added useful apps (thanks to @Emulond for that)
• Other fixes and performance improvements
• It's 2nd test version, if you found bugs, give log.
• Using loki kernel by default, haven't tested custom kernel.
Please note this is a unified release, you may have to clean install.