Development [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Android 13] LineageOS 20.0 MicroG version / SafetyNet Pass / ih8sn / OTA Update

Search This thread

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
Hi spirit, I tried to install the following Leica Cam: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13u4TiYqPSAYueBUitRauaa_kgFE7oCYj/view

but it didn't install. It says the package is invalid.
The zip-file also didn't install using recovery. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qEGNjcigX_Ku85XYtXjVQJd4Br8RPCu/view
I'm running PixelOS.
In order to try helping You, I made the same test as You with the same result :
  1. APK : the package seems not to be valid ;
  2. ZIP : process finished with Error 1.
You should send a message to the author of this files.

Reactions: fungolfer

minax007

Jan 1, 2021
Today, I have build a microG version of the ROM, see link in the first post.

Next step, I want to add SafetyNet Pass directly in my build ( no need to root and magisk module) , anyone know how to do that ?
Hi @2spirit

thanks for sharing your precious work!

I do not know how of any script to integrate SafetyNet Pass that could be used for compiling - but it does not sound complicated to get it integrated.

Just found this explanation on Github ... but I haven't tested it if it works:

To verify if this principle is correct and sufficient you could check the /system/build.prop before and after applying the Magisk SafetyNetFix patch I had referred to on the first page of this thread.

Fostel

Jan 16, 2013
London
OnePlus One
OnePlus X
Today, I have build a microG version of the ROM, see link in the first post.

Next step, I want to add SafetyNet Pass directly in my build ( no need to root and magisk module) , anyone know how to do that ?
First of all. Thank you for your work.
I am not a developer so cannot help much but I wouldn't add too much stuff. Keep it simple and stable. Users can always add what they require. A stable base is paramount in my opinion. I am using vanilla LOS since their start and I never had gapps or cared about SafetyNet passing. I just want a working operating system. The software is just user preference.

Some people say that banking apps do not work. I would advise them not to use banking apps on android anyway.

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
@2spirit There is a problem with your LineageOS build, it cannot let you install anything in System, because of full Inodes Count (100%). Even though their is plenty of free space, some 1GB left in System but it still refuse to install GApps and throw "no free space left" error.

You can check Inodes Count using:
Code:
mount -o rw /system_root
df -ih /system_root

You can see different below:
Code:
sweetin:/ # df -h
Filesystem       Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs           2.5G  72M  2.5G   3% /
/dev/block/dm-0  2.0G 872M  1.1G  43% /system_root
Code:
sweetin:/ # df -ih
Filesystem       Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
rootfs             663K  3.6K  659K    1% /
/dev/block/dm-0    3.9K  3.9K    23  100% /system_root

Last edited:

hazoky01

Nov 16, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello sorry to bother.

First of all, thank you so much for this ROM. I have been using the first image you made (the vanilla one) and I wanted to know if I can update to the one that has microg included or I have to clean flash all over again.

Thank you for your work

Reactions: Fostel

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
To the developer of this rom.

In order to avoid any confusion between the vanilla and microG versions, you would be kind to add "MicroG" to the name of the version MicroG and why not to add Vanilla to the name of the vanilla version.

Reactions: Fostel

2spirit

@2spirit There is a problem with your LineageOS build, it cannot let you install anything in System, because of full Inodes Count (100%). Even though their is plenty of free space, some 1GB left in System but it still refuse to install GApps and throw "no free space left" error.

Code:
mount -o rw /system_root
df -ih /system_root

Code:
Code:

OK, it's not a setting I've changed, so I supposed it's a default parameter when building LineageOS.
I need to look about this problem, if anyone have informations....

Hello sorry to bother.

First of all, thank you so much for this ROM. I have been using the first image you made (the vanilla one) and I wanted to know if I can update to the one that has microg included or I have to clean flash all over again.

Thank you for your work

Yes, you can update vanilla -> microg version, just remove old f-droid app and microg before update.

To the developer of this rom.

In order to avoid any confusion between the vanilla and microG versions, you would be kind to add "MicroG" to the name of the version MicroG and why not to add Vanilla to the name of the vanilla version.

Done ;)

nnamless

Jan 17, 2018
Thank You for this Rom. It would be perfect, if You would add the aditional Features from the Fork Lineage Repository (Clear all button for Notifications in Quicksettings, Quick Unlock and Face Unlock).

Fostel

Jan 16, 2013
London
OnePlus One
OnePlus X

Code:
mount -o rw /system_root
df -ih /system_root

Code:
Code:
Not sure if that matters but your phone seems to be the sweetin variant and the ROM is for sweet.

Germanhorn

Jun 1, 2020
Hi @Stan m

thanks for your response!

Reading your answer I assume that you have knowledge about how we could get LineageOS official.

I would highly appreciate if you would explain what is needed to get it official.

And I would appreciate much more if you would support us on getting it official.

Regarding your last statement I assume that you wanted to point out to the fact that the source code of the signature spoofing patch was not shared by @2spirit , right?

I think that we should continue without signature spoofing as the official LineageOS builds come without.

If I have missed something please advise.

Thanks!
Hi @Pulkit Agarwal dois it have leica cam?

minax007

Jan 1, 2021
Hi @Germanhorn

the version from Pulkit Agarwal has the LEICA camera built in.

But this thread is not the one which is dealing with the builds from Pulkit Agarwal.

This thread from @2spirit is dealing with LineageOS vanilla, which is using the device tree which was developed by Pulkit Agarwal.

Because of this @2spirit has stated credits to Pulkit Agarwal in his first post.

Could you please explain why you are referring to my post and asking for LEICA camera?

2spirit

Code:
mount -o rw /system_root
df -ih /system_root

Code:
Code:
I have found the problem and correct it for the next build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage_logo.png

Hello,

I have build for myself a MicroG version of LineageOS 20.0 with ih8sn module for the SafetyNet pass check.

OTA Update is working only with my LineageOS recovery.img

This work is based from different sources so many thanks for all this devs ! ;)

Credits :

LineageOS Team, Aryan, MicroG team, and many others...

Sources :

- LineageOS 20.0 source
    - TheMuppets vendor trees
    - MicroG
    - ih8sn

_____

Downloads Folder

_____​

Instructions for a clean flash :

- In fastboot mode , flash LOS recovery only ( use recovery.img in my version folder)
    - In LOS recovery, format data
    - Flash last firmware in sideload mode
    - Flash the rom zip in sideload mode
    - reboot

_____

Update instructions

- Simply use the LineageOS Updater
    - reboot

_____

After an update, you can launch this command to optimize the battery backup and kernel parameters. (Activate developers options and use "adb root")

Bash:
    cmd package bg-dexopt-job
    cmd package compile -a -f --compile-layouts

Wait the answer "Success" and reboot ;)

You can optionally run this command to reset battery stats :
    Bash:
    dumpsys batterystats --reset-all
    _____

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LAST 256GB VERSION !!!

Recommended Gcam LMC 8.4 version and config from Antikat / modified by Laptapper
    _____

Android Security Bulletins

_____

Screenshots

Screenshot_20230320-144234_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20230320-144330_Settings.pngScreenshot_20231015-094752_Settings.pngScreenshot_20231015-094820_microG Services Core.pngScreenshot_20231015-094839_microG Services Core.pngScreenshot_20231015-095005_Android Keyboard (AOSP).png
    Can we have support group (e.g. on Telegram) for these ROM development for better communication?
    Maybe I am too old for that but I prefer XDA more. I did not find Telegram groups to be better communication. Thousands of not relevant posts daily. A huge part of them are 'off topic' or non-English spoken.
    Just my two cents.
    I send a email today to LineageOS Team ;)

Now the March patch is included and no needs to update before April patch so perhaps I will try to compile any microg version ;)