[ROM] Unofficial AOKP 4.2.2 xt925/926

Search This thread

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
All credit goes to epinter, Hashcode, dhacker29. Without them there wouldnt be AOSP on the RAZR HD. Also Team Kang, for AOKP​

aokptitleblue-1.png

installation-1.png

Downloads:
xt926
xt925
Gapps

Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP
Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from another ROM
Flash the zip
Then flash GApps.
Reboot

For recent changes, check HERE

What doesnt work:
Code:
Video Camera
GPS?

source-2.png

AOKP's Source can be found here: Github

Last edited:

jldr

Aug 21, 2012
There isn't much wrong with this ROM. The sync fix works for phone FC and needs to be applied after each reboot. And of course the other bugs mentioned...

But it's solid. Rock solid.

My only peeve is the LED charging light, still can't find a way to take that off. I've tried all solutions. But that's not a deal breaker for me anyway.

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
There isn't much wrong with this ROM. The sync fix works for phone FC and needs to be applied after each reboot. And of course the other bugs mentioned...

But it's solid. Rock solid.

My only peeve is the LED charging light, still can't find a way to take that off. I've tried all solutions. But that's not a deal breaker for me anyway.

Im trying to figure it out. The standard overlay isnt working.

jldr

Aug 21, 2012
No problem. Take your time with it.

Another bug I noticed is that daydream never seems to activate. It seems like there is supposed to be a settings button, but it's gone. Very minor detail; I had never used 4.2 so it was something I wanted to try immediately.

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
No problem. Take your time with it.

Another bug I noticed is that daydream never seems to activate. It seems like there is supposed to be a settings button, but it's gone. Very minor detail; I had never used 4.2 so it was something I wanted to try immediately.

Daydream works fine for me.

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

jldr

Aug 21, 2012
Haha, I didn't want to get admonished for talking about ROMs in different topics.

And I mean daydream works, but it doesn't activate on its own. I have to do it manually. I can probably just have tasker do it if I'm so inclined...

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
haha, i didn't want to get admonished for talking about roms in different topics.

And i mean daydream works, but it doesn't activate on its own. I have to do it manually. I can probably just have tasker do it if i'm so inclined...

did you change the option for "when to daydream"?

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Not a single data drop or data issue all day. Come home and get non WiFi and every time I pick my phone up there's no data or WiFi connection. Takes like 20 seconds to reconnect.

gps4213

Apr 6, 2013
Veneta
leary

I have yet to root or unlock the boot loader as I have not found a definitive way yet to flash my XT926 (Maxx HD) to cricket. My question is does this include a open radio? One that users can place what ever they want in the fields for ease of flashing? If so I am gonna take the plunge, if not and it is still stock radio then I am going to wait until I can make a good flash then grab this :)

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication. :angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All credit goes to epinter, Hashcode, dhacker29. Without them there wouldnt be AOSP on the RAZR HD. Also Team Kang, for AOKP​

aokptitleblue-1.png

installation-1.png

Downloads:
    xt926
    xt925
    Gapps

Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP
    Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from another ROM
    Flash the zip
    Then flash GApps.
    Reboot

For recent changes, check HERE

What doesnt work:
    Code:
    Video Camera
    GPS?

source-2.png

AOKP's Source can be found here: Github
    Ok, so I dont even have the HD any more. Thought I'd build for you guys anyway since things like "dark AOKP" had been merged. Just not enough people using AOKP on the HD to justify me spending a few hours everytime I build.

I appreciate all the support you guys gave me and I hope things continue to be fixed and you get an official build, in time.
    There's a new 926 build up. Nothing major changed.

925 is building now...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
    Battery life on this is insane. On par with stock ROM if not a tad better. I'm sooooo stoked about the things that are happening for this phone.