[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][AOKP][4.4.4][BETA 2] 02/SEPT

Search This thread

jamesst20

Jan 31, 2012
AOKP is awesome as always ! Just wish there would release nightlies more often right now :/

QuBeX

Jul 27, 2012
León
AOKP is awesome as always ! Just wish there would release nightlies more often right now :/

I usually have a look at their gerrit for changes in source, but they aren't working so much in the opo (remember that i am not part of the aokp team, i only took their sources and compile) Anyway, I will update it when i see enough changes in source :)

Reactions: DJMartini

jamesst20

Jan 31, 2012
I usually have a look at their gerrit for changes in source, but they aren't working so much in the opo (remember that i am not part of the aokp team, i only took their sources and compile) Anyway, I will update it when i see enough changes in source :)

It is true that their developement became very slow since a while. A while ago, there were as many change per day as CyanogenMod.

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
Unfortunatly it sems that they're not that interessted in this device.
I read a while back that mark landis was about to get his, so he could fix some things, but after that not that much happend.
Bummer, but, as much as I used aokp in the past, I'm quite happy with the Team Gummy ROM at the moment anyway.

DJMartini

Oct 22, 2010
Denver
Google Nexus 4
Huawei Nexus 6P
Sooooooooooo... is AOKP going to even support OPO/Bacon or no nightlies for us?

I haven't gotten to the whole 'build a box' crap to compile these, but it seems like I might need too if no one else is going to support OPO community =(

QuBeX

Jul 27, 2012
León
Sooooooooooo... is AOKP going to even support OPO/Bacon or no nightlies for us?

I haven't gotten to the whole 'build a box' crap to compile these, but it seems like I might need too if no one else is going to support OPO community =(
Next week I will compile a new build with updated source. But there are only 3 commits for our device tree since last build... So do not expect much

Reactions: acuicultor

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
They're back from vacation and lots is getting merged and few bacon specifc things are open in gerrit and will probably get merged soon.
So it seems that there's going to be a nightly with full bacon support pretty soon. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DEVICE: BACON

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now [B][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]NOT[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

81.png

1. Coming from another ROM?
    2. Download the zip(s).
    3. Install a compatible Recovery (CWM, TWRP)
    4. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    5. Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache and system partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    6. Flash AOKP.

80.png

UNOFFICIAL BUILD BY QUBEX(02-97-2014): here :p
    AOKP MINI GAPPS INCLUDED

78.png

OFFICIAL CHANGELOG: on their gerrit here

UNOFFICIAL CHANGELOG:
    Code:
    [B]02/09/2014 - BETA 2[/B]
    ----Updated AOKP mini gapps
    ----Added device settings
    ----Much more in AOKP gerrit

[B]31/07/2014 - BETA 1.0.3[/B]
    ----Included AOKP mini gapps
    ----Fix phone FC (deleted qcrilhook.jar and qcnvitems.jar) *waiting official fix...
    ----Source updated --> check aokp gerrit
    [B]28/07/2014 - BETA 1.0[/B]
    ----First build

82.png

Check out the ROM source on github

79.png

DONATE TO AOKP

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP-KK-4.4.4 for BACON, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    QuBeX, Cyanogen and AOKP team :)
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2014-07-29
    Last Updated 2014-09-02
    New build 02/09/2014 out, synced source and cherry picked the device settings commit, TEST and give feedback ;)
    Reserved

SOME SCREENSHOTS

L0d3Sz8.png

KNOWN BUGS

com.android.phone is crashing at boot - [PROVISIONAL FIX] just leave the phone 25 seconds and do not touch it, then click ok on the popup and it won't appear anymore. Now go to settings and add a new working APN -> no more crashes at boot :laugh: (I am working to fix it permanently)
    Hardware buttons not disable when using NavBAr
    @QuBeX

We have solved the issue with phone FC and you can move back qcrilhook.jar and qcnvitems.jar to the vendor blobs
    UPDATE

UNOFFICIAL CHANGELOG:
    Code:
    [B]31/07/2014 - BETA 1.0.3[/B]
    ----Included AOKP mini gapps
    ----Fix phone FC (deleted qcrilhook.jar and qcnvitems.jar) *waiting official fix...
    ----Source updated --> check aokp gerrit