• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Unofficial AOSiP DerpFest

Search This thread
Yes, i know but my phone still hits 43° battery temprature
, Anyways i just rooted latest build and install elementalX app which is working fine no issues and saw that Min CPU Frequencies are locked to 960Mhz , I switched to Ghost pepper profile , now Frequencies are lower :) let's how it goes :) . Sorry for any inconveniences

#Update: So my frequencies are lower and phone is running great without heat, even battery temperature is now 30-31° :)

Last edited:

nohart

On my Nexus 6P I am using TWRP - twrp-3.3.1.0-FBE-10-angler.img I went from DerpFest (which was not encrypted) to a clean install of Evolution X (both Android 10) and now after install I went back to recovery to get root using Magisk and I see that my phone has been encrypted and TWRP doesn't ask for any credentials and only shows internal storage as encrypted folders. Does anyone know how to fix this? Can I get root with Magisk using OTG? I am not sure how it will install with the encryption and I don't want to brick the phone.

Update: Ok I was able to use OTG with a USB to load Magisk.zip and get root. But when I boot to TWRP it doesnt ask me for any passwords or credentials. So I don't know how I can remove the internal storage encryption.

Last edited:

shayan909

Feb 7, 2020
I was able to root my device but had to make a backup first. All you need to do is format data(which would remove encryption for a while) in twrp then reboot to recovery through fastboot and push magisk into internal storage you can flash it then boot into system and setup your device.

nohart

I was able to root my device but had to make a backup first. All you need to do is format data(which would remove encryption for a while) in twrp then reboot to recovery through fastboot and push magisk into internal storage you can flash it then boot into system and setup your device.

I was able to get root by using OTG and my USB. So I just installed Magisk.zip from OTG. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. If I boot into TWRP and format data doesn't that remove the rom? Right now I am all setup and the phone has root. The phone is working fine now. The problem is that when I boot into TWRP it isn't asking for a password or my swipe pattern and if I go to the terminal in TWRP and type - twrp decrypt <your password> doesn't work either. I even tried - default_password and that doesn't work either. The only part as far as I can tell that is encrypted is the Internal Storage.

Last edited:

namelessted

Jun 4, 2009
I'm having the same problem with twrp and internal storage being encrypted.

Doesn't ask to decrypt, and can't decrypt any way that I can find. I formated internal storage but it becomes encrypted after reboot. Tried full wipe, reinstall of rom, setup the whole thing fresh with no pin it lockscreen and internal storage is still encrypted.

Is this a TWRP issue or an issue with this ROM? Haven't had this issue before so not sure what to do.

JCH0366

Nov 10, 2010
Paris
I'm having the same problem with twrp and internal storage being encrypted.

Doesn't ask to decrypt, and can't decrypt any way that I can find. I formated internal storage but it becomes encrypted after reboot. Tried full wipe, reinstall of rom, setup the whole thing fresh with no pin it lockscreen and internal storage is still encrypted.

Is this a TWRP issue or an issue with this ROM? Haven't had this issue before so not sure what to do.

Same problem for me also.
Is it ok with the latest EvolutionX?
What is the lastest rom?
Anyone as tested both?

namelessted

Jun 4, 2009
Same problem for me also.
Is it ok with the latest EvolutionX?
What is the lastest rom?
Anyone as tested both?

Haven't tested EvolutionX, but I got derpfest and magisk installed so I'm leaving it for now. I did an advanced wipe and wiped everything as well as format data and rebooted back into recovery. Copied the rom and magisk over and flashed both of them, had to install magisk manager apk once setup finished. I didn't setup a lock screen but the internal storage is still encrypted in twrp. Everything is working for now so I'm just going to leave it for the time being.

Reactions: JCH0366
What is the best for you?
And do you know to flash magisk with crypted data?
Download magisk app
Extract boot.img from your rom zip file
Open magisk app select "install and select and patch a file"
Select that boot.img file
It'll install a patched file on your download folder
Reboot to bootloader
Go-to PC adb window
Drag that patched file to PC
Enter command;
fastboot flash boot [Drag the patch file]
ENTER
reboot to system :)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Karachi
HEYYY IM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM

after the latest evolution x update my data got encrypted and I can't see my files or folders it's all gibberish, plus my phone restarted yesterday and wasn't booting up it was stuck on evoX boot screen I tried cleaning cache but it didn't help and in the end I did a factory reset from twrp the phone booted but now I can't see my files or folders in my phone ALL GIBBERISH PLEASE HELP THAT DATA IS VERY IMP FOR ME I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL ?

Jun 8, 2017
Karachi
Okkkk i know what to do now!!
Downlaod zapya in Mobile and PC then transfer :)

Okay let me, thanks. Oh and u know I factory reseted when the rom wasn't booting, that time it was encrypted too so I'm not sure if my data is still there tho it shows GBs of data but I can't see it

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

heyyy im having a serious problem

after the latest evolution x update my data got encrypted and i can't see my files or folders it's all gibberish, plus my phone restarted yesterday and wasn't booting up it was stuck on evox boot screen i tried cleaning cache but it didn't help and in the end i did a factory reset from twrp the phone booted but now i can't see my files or folders in my phone all gibberish please help that data is very imp for me i would be very thankful

please helppppp i need my data how can i recover im freaking out :(

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

and it was encrypted before factory reset so, my data still there after factory reset? can i recover? i see the same encrypted folders but how to access those files and folders? i hope nothing changes after factory reset. im really worried im so done

nohart

What is the best for you?
And do you know to flash magisk with crypted data?

Evoton X is better in my opinion. It runs smoother. Better battery life and less heat. What I did to get root was use OTG with USB stick. On my phone it looks like the only partition encrypted is the Internal Storage. So I couldn't access Magisk.zip but on USB via OTG worked great and now I have Root and the phone is working good.

Reactions: JCH0366
Jun 8, 2017
Karachi
Evoton X is better in my opinion. It runs smoother. Better battery life and less heat. What I did to get root was use OTG with USB stick. On my phone it looks like the only partition encrypted is the Internal Storage. So I couldn't access Magisk.zip but on USB via OTG worked great and now I have Root and the phone is working good.

indeed but is there any way we can decrypt it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

https%3A%2F%2Faosiprom.com%2F.graphics%2Fkronic2_222222-000000-2196f3.png

HTML:
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).  * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!  * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA.

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
    Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Sri Harsha (@srisurya95)
    Shreesha Murthy
    Brett Montague

Google+ Community:

Source code:

Not working:

5GHz wifi hotspot
    VoLTE

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    StatiXOS
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    Sultanxda
    flar2
    franciscofranco
    Jertlok
    anayw2001
    neobuddy89
    ---------
    Any others i may have forgotten(sorry, pls pm me)
    All our testers

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP Pie Ten Beta for Angler, ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
    voidz777
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie 10.x Ten Beta
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-12-10
    Last Updated 2020-mm-dd
    New Unofficial Build uploaded:)
    There are few changes to the device.
    Merge January Security Patch (9.0.0_r30)

After all I do not like FBE. Lol
    This time I will upload FBE and FDE versions.
    I will build only the FDE version from next time.
    Sorry to change for my convenience.:(
    Please use official TWRP for FDE version.
    When changing from FDE to FBE or from FBE to FDE, data area format is required.

FDE:AOSiP-9.0-Pizza-angler-20190108.zip
    FBE:AOSiP-9.0-Pizza-angler-20190109.zip
    There is no problem with a dirty flash.
    AOSiP-9.0-Pizza-angler-20181224.zip

There is no fix of device.
    I am sorry, I am lazy so I do not write change history.:}
    There is no problem with a dirty flash.
    AOSiP-9.0-Pizza-angler-20181215.zip
    Installation instructions:Quoted from StatiXOS thread.

Note: If your phone only has 4 cores, download the BLOD patch (you can find it in the download section), flash our recovery.img from your working TWRP and then install the BLOD patch.

・Grab our recovery from the downloads section and install it.

- THROUGH TWRP:
    Install Zip > Install Image > Choose ‘recovery.img’ > Select partition ‘Recovery’ > Swipe to confirm flash     
    - OR THROUGH FASTBOOT:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

・Install the ROM, GApps and then wipe your internal data partition.
     Note:All data will be deleted from the device.

- THROUGH TWRP:
    Wipe > Format data                                   
    - OR THROUGH FASTBOOT:
    Code:
    [SIZE="6"][B]fastboot -w[/B][/SIZE]

・Reboot into system and wait until the process finishes, it could take a little bit. After the installation is done I suggest waiting before using the phone because it usually goes into thermal throttling after installing a ROM.