• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][berkeley][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

Lycrosa

Dec 22, 2017
i recieved :
C:\adb>fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes

when i flash, sorry for bad english :(

C:\adb>fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending sparse 'system' (460796 KB)...
OKAY [ 31.971s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 2.193s]
sending sparse 'system' (419760 KB)...
OKAY [ 30.185s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 1.977s]
sending sparse 'system' (460796 KB)...
OKAY [ 35.171s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 2.177s]
sending sparse 'system' (40132 KB)...
OKAY [ 3.047s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 0.203s]
finished. total time: 106.945s

after this bootlop.

Last edited:

abrahamjones

Dec 22, 2014
Mate 10 Pro - Stuck on boot logo (animation) 20180223

Was rooted, flashed ramdisk_unroot.img (fastboot flash ram_disk ramdisk_unroot.img)
Went to TWRP (was flashed before through recovery_ramdisk) wiped data, system etc.
Flashed through fastboot. The circle goes on left and right on the arc and that is all :)

shihabsoft

Nov 1, 2013
I've wiped the data/cache via TWRP and flashed the system image via fastboot, now the device is in bootloop, like it shows the Lineage boot logo for 10 seconds and the device restarts.

Is it possible a TWRP bug? Or could you please tell me how to correct factory reset via TWRP or via adb

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

EDIT

I've done the same Wipe data/cache via TWRP after flashing the system image. Now the device is on Lineage boot logo forever, and the device is getting pretty hot on the top of the screen

4RK4N

Jun 28, 2011
New build is up:
- Enabled automatic brightness,
- Implemented initial fingerprint gestures support (Check Settings -> System -> Buttons),
- Reduced system partition size once again.
working fine on honor 9 lite. first attempt got "stuck" searching for updates during setup forever. another reboot to recovery factory reset and cache wipe did it. no problem so far. awesome work man :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: rayzen6

abrahamjones

Dec 22, 2014
working fine on honor 9 lite. first attempt got "stuck" searching for updates during setup forever. another reboot to recovery factory reset and cache wipe did it. no problem so far. awesome work man :good:
Unbricked with Funky Unbrick and I am up too. Has anyone an idea on how to root this firmware on Mate 10 Pro?

oopppyy

Feb 8, 2018
I love it really,But no matter what I do, I can not flash it in. my device is mate9,should i use some Special method? please give me a reply:crying::crying:

shihabsoft

Nov 1, 2013
For anyone using FP-nav, do you like current gestures or I should change them?
Is it normal that it takes a whole second for the screen to turn on after it detects the fingerprint?

Like it takes around 1.5 second to see the screen once I place the fingerprint.

And BTW, I'd love to have the same kind of fingerprint gesture as in EMUI as we're used to it.

oopppyy

Feb 8, 2018
I love it really,But no matter what I do, I can not flash it in. my device is mate9,should i use some Special method? please give me a reply

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Is it normal that it takes a whole second for the screen to turn on after it detects the fingerprint?

Like it takes around 1.5 second to see the screen once I place the fingerprint.

And BTW, I'd love to have the same kind of fingerprint gesture as in EMUI as we're used to it.
>And BTW, I'd love to have the same kind of fingerprint gesture as in EMUI as we're used to it.
Like this?
left / right => recents
tap => back
long press => home

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone