Yes, NitrogenOS is my daily driver - solid! The only "minor" bug I've found is if you enable the navigation bar, you will lose haptic feedback and disabling the navigation bar does NOT restore it, unfortunately. Only a dirty flash of the ROM will fix it.
Steps to install NitrogenOS:
1. Back up everything you want to keep including internal storage
2. Flash an Android 10 TWRP (I prefer blu_spark TWRP v9.116)
3. Take the OOS 10 OTA upgrade or Flash the OOS 10 hotfix (updates the firmware on your phone)
4. Format the Data Partition (where you type "yes" to continue)
5. Wipe all partitions
6. Reboot to Recovery
7. Copy NitrogenOS to phone and Flash it (GApps are already included)
8. Flash Magisk 20.4 (optional)
9. Flash NoVerity (optional)
11. Enjoy (REQUIRED!) :good:
Thanks a lot for replying, i thought i could flash it with 9.0.11 but thanks for letting me know the proper procedure to flash this rom !