Heyho. These builds are for testing purposes only. I'm using @SpiritCroc's AICP sources. Together we're investigating the data/mobile internet problem.
Maybe I'm going to open a separate thread in the future.
Is data working on @Remim7's version? If yes, it would be nice if he shares his sources and experiences. That would accelerate the development for sure
- more important is battery drain, the ROM does not use deep sleep as it should. I measured it for one day but forgot to take a screenshot, so I let it be for about 30 minutes. as you can see it uses the 300 mhz way too often for idle. I have hardly any apps installed and gapps nano. this should be fixed with priority!
* Video Playback
* Deep Sleep
* Internal Storage
* Micro SD
* Thermal Management
* Brightness (auto and manual)
* Enforcing SELinux + user build
What's not working:
What I don't know:
* Anything else I haven't mentioned
Attend: If you cannot use the built-in file manager to install the software, open the file manager, click the menu button in the upper right corner, and click to display the internal storage device. Then you can install the software normally.
I haven't done in depth testing to find all the bugs, so any input on the matter is much appreciated (with logs).
I have noticed that Oreo is much smoother and more responsive when compared to Nougat.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON TWRP 3.2.1, NOT OFFICIAL TWRP, OTHERWISE THE FLASH WILL FAIL.
Hopefully, one of these days I will compile clean TWRP-3.2.1 from source, but for now, this should work.
GApps (Please select ARM 8.1)
1.Unlock Bootloader, throw ROM at the Internal Storage or SD card
2. Install TWRP Recovery 3.2.1
3. Boot to Recovery
4. Wipe Cache,Wipe Data,Wipe System and Wipe ART/Dalvik cache
5. Install the ROM
6. Install Gapps
7. Install SuperSU or Magisk
How to used GSM or 3G?
Enter *#*#4363#*#* in the dial
Select the first option
Choose only WCDMA
Open the flight mode
Turn off the flight mode again
To be determined
* Lineage OS team
*All the other contributors to sony msm8974 platform
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP + CAF