Search This thread

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
Just flash and enjoy...

Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
DevOPS & Scaling:
Support Team:

Donate.png

If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.
UPI: anushekprasal@okhdfcbank

Links.png

Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/mi5senglishgroup
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS

Installation.png

1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

Credits.png

And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

Last edited:

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Xiaomi Mi 5s
I have managed to get kernel 4.4 working on capricorn, all features are working including fingerprint sensor. The latest 4.8 version (and all future versions) have FBE (file based encryption) enabled, which is easier to work with and use than traditional FDE (full disk encryption) in previous Android versions. Because of this change, you MUST use the FBE enabled TWRP recovery linked above in order to access your files in recovery mode. In case you missed it, here is the link again:

FBE enabled TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664781581

If you are coming from a 3.18 based ROM (you probably will be lol) you MUST format your internal storage directly after flashing the ROM. Backup anything important first.

Source code related to the 4.4 bringup (including kernel source, device trees and HALs) are available here:

Very special thanks to @xNombre who did the original work porting 4.4 to gemini.

Last edited:

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Reactions: ClaudiaS0fia

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Reactions: Mam.Q

VerNOX

Aug 18, 2021
Can you integrate command "adb shell settings put secure show_rotation_suggestions 0" (disabling screen rotation icon) directly into the firmware?

crashpb

Jun 13, 2016
Read post number two. Then read post number eight, which reiterates the important bits of post number two.
hey,
since the original post the twrp 3.6 has been released for capricorn, in the changelog for 3.6 i saw FBE mentioned. can we use the official TWRP from now on?
also you mentioned an improved internal build, I would be grateful if you were to release an updated build.

Grejpfrut7

Mar 22, 2022
It has been mentioned before - LED is always 100% bright and some kind of brightness control would be a great improvement. I see no issues with this ROM and it provides the most functions.

zedreez

Nov 8, 2016
in about device it doesn;t show that i'm using 4.4 kernel. It's still showing 3.18. Is it normal?

Top Liked Posts