[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][capricorn][13] crDroid Android [kernel 4.4]

Search This thread

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Hey guys, long time no see. I have a special update for you :)

crdroid A13 with built in gapps:

TWRP 3.7.0:

Unfortunately this TWRP can't decrypt internal storage because the FBE encryption scheme was changed in A12 and the recovery ramdisk is too small to fit an A12 based TWRP. You will have to use adb sideload to install the ROM and any additional things like Magisk.

I have a 4gb variant of capricorn and everything works OK but A13 might push the 3gb version past it's limits, so bear that in mind when trying it out.

Last edited:

odessy

Apr 3, 2008
Thank you very much. The version is quite functional. I recommend to install. Updated through the internal menu.

odessy

Apr 3, 2008
if the device is not used for a long time (more than 1 day), the SIM card is dropped. After restarting the device, everything is restored.

Naiemahmed

Mar 29, 2020
The file transfer option via USB was working and suddenly it is not working at all. I can see the popup & select the USB for file transfer option as well but it doesn’t show my device on laptop. What can I do?

ragnaroknroll

Sep 11, 2018
Really looking forward to replacing my LineageOS 18.1 ROM with this once the major bugs are ironed out, to enable use as a daily ROM. Cheers!

Shiptor

Nov 25, 2017
Random reboot once in few weeks and after reboot swapped buttons reset
Apps crash sometimes mostly Youtube Vanced (maybe because i have 3gb version)
Black screen when someone calls so i accept calls from notifications
And i don't know if it's a bug or android 13 design but very long swipe needed to open pin-code unlock
But overall my phone never worked so fast and smoth with miui or any custom with 3.18 kernel

Top Liked Posts