[ROM][Unofficial][CM-12.0 - 28 JULY 15][CM-12.1 - 11 MAR 16] S4 Mini duos GT-I9192

Search This thread

Anthonygag13

Jun 6, 2015
Venezuela
In the last CM12.1 Build, the keyboard isn't working. I tried to install it and i can´t connect to my Wifi because i need to write the password. I´ll try other build or others roms

Last edited:

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008

:D
I was just thinking of redoing it in the evening, I missed the patch by minutes :) Thanks!
It is good that you can't build anything for your S7, this way you can still help out here :D
hey @SilviuMik you bought s7..that is good..but it lacks development.....so .intead of that you should have bought oneplus2 or 3 ..good devices....just my thoughts.....anyway...nice to see you being still active on forums..:)

Reactions: SilviuMik

SilviuMik

Nov 17, 2011
hey @SilviuMik you bought s7..that is good..but it lacks development.....so .intead of that you should have bought oneplus2 or 3 ..good devices....just my thoughts.....anyway...nice to see you being still active on forums..:)

I don`t need any custom rom on S7 for the moment, all works as intended on stock rom without root .
I wanted to buy Oneplus2 but it is too big :p
No clue for how long i will be active tho, i will announce it when i will stop building AICP.

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo
How do i perform a dirty flash? i do not want to loose all the stuff i got configures in it, is therr any risk of bricking the phone?

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA-Developers mobile app

N

NihAl HarvarD

Can u release the latest build of CM12!?....I CANT ACCESS CAMERA AND SOME MINOR BUGS EXISTS.

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo
Please i tried to wipe/factory reset my smartphone and got the "Error executing updater binary in zip" on every version i download, even the one i had installed. I'm using TWRP 2.8.7.0, is this compatible with the i9192 dual sim. Point me to the correct recovery for flashing this, i also formatted the system partition so i cannot adb to it, i need to flash it from SD card. Please help!

N

NihAl HarvarD

Please i tried to wipe/factory reset my smartphone and got the "Error executing updater binary in zip" on every version i download, even the one i had installed. I'm using TWRP 2.8.7.0, is this compatible with the i9192 dual sim. Point me to the correct recovery for flashing this, i also formatted the system partition so i cannot adb to it, i need to flash it from SD card. Please help!
Try latest twrp:cyclops:

Reactions: asterismo

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo
Try latest twrp:cyclops:
What device to choose here? https://twrp.me/Devices/

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Let me explain, i have TWRP installed but i formatted the system partition as well (by mistake) so i cannot do adb shell to install another recovery nor install a recovery from the recovery.... see? I need to install some rom (even if it does not work with SIMs and that) to be able to load the correct recovery and flash the serranodsdd afterwards. What can i install with this recovery in order to have a bootable system? i repeat, i formatted the system partition and the phone does not boot. REcovery loads with no problem but it refuses to flash the serranodsdd images, even the one i had installed before.

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo
I don't know about that. Maybe you should do some research about that.
Well, i could flash the latest CM12.1 and gapps with your recovery suggestion, so i'll leave you some thanks score, thanks man. I was able to flash the phone under download mode using heimdall in linux cli with: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
Everything seems to work fine, even the data mode and dual sim standby but, AOSP keyboard is constantly crashing... this is ann issue because you cannoy enter any password for wifi or APN settings, although i was able to pair the phone with bluetooth keyboard and now installing all my apps back, and glad i use ANYSoftKeyboard so i hope i can disable AOSP keyboard to stop flodding the screen.
This is an issue, maybe a different set of gapps?

Thanks man

N

NihAl HarvarD

Well, i could flash the latest CM12.1 and gapps with your recovery suggestion, so i'll leave you some thanks score, thanks man. I was able to flash the phone under download mode using heimdall in linux cli with: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot
Everything seems to work fine, even the data mode and dual sim standby but, AOSP keyboard is constantly crashing... this is ann issue because you cannoy enter any password for wifi or APN settings, although i was able to pair the phone with bluetooth keyboard and now installing all my apps back, and glad i use ANYSoftKeyboard so i hope i can disable AOSP keyboard to stop flodding the screen.
This is an issue, maybe a different set of gapps?

Thanks man
You are welcome!:cowboy:

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo

Another issue here is that i cannot encrypt the device (like i always do) because the AOSP keyboard does not work to input the decryption password, so i'm restoring to a non encrypted syste,, but this is maybe a gapps issue because when not installing gapps, the peyboard works fine. The problem in the gapps, i'll try to install the 5.0 version to see if it works. Any ideas @k2wl?

N

NihAl HarvarD

Another issue here is that i cannot encrypt the device (like i always do) because the AOSP keyboard does not work to input the decryption password, so i'm restoring to a non encrypted syste,, but this is maybe a gapps issue because when not installing gapps, the peyboard works fine. The problem in the gapps, i'll try to install the 5.0 version to see if it works. Any ideas @k2wl?
Which gapps do u use?...I use open gapps(micro) which Is pretty good. I've never faced a problem with it. Or try a gapps package which includes Google keyboard.

i.snehal.kiran

Aug 3, 2014
encyption wont work on cm`12 or cm13 at present...it is a known issue

Top Liked Posts