[ROM][Unofficial][CM-12.0 - 28 JULY 15][CM-12.1 - 11 MAR 16] S4 Mini duos GT-I9192

Search This thread

asterismo

Mar 17, 2013
Montevideo
encyption wont work on cm`12 or cm13 at present...it is a known issue
Encryption works, see my previous comment on how to do it. I was using gapps pico and the google keyboard crashes constantly after installing gapps. i dod not installed this time and everything went perfect in this build. I installed almost every app i needed from.gplay with my wife phone using apkshare, bam! done.

carolvs

Sep 29, 2010
Problem with July update

Hello, I have an issue with the latest version of the rom (July update). I can't connect to WiFi networks I previously could (at home is the most frustrating one) but I have no idea why. I moved from unbranded stock to this rom. Did I do something wrong? Has anyone experienced a similar error with this update?

Speedmatze

Apr 25, 2009
Not sure why, it is running with no issues on my wife's phone. I keep her on this because it is the most stable and I don't want trouble :) Did you wipe the cache and Dalvik before update?
Did a dirty flash from July build. Working well so far. Had some graphics errors on July build (e.g. battery icon). August build has no such errors but battery consumption is a little higher. Apart from that perfect...

packk

Jan 3, 2014
bad touch input if display gets wet

Does anybody also observe problems with the touch input, when the display gets a litte bit wet (e.g. some raindrops)? Then it has some kind of ghost input (lists jitter around) and is not operable anymore. I have the S4 for more than two years but didn't notice such bad behaviour until the recent updates of this ROM. Does anybody know if there were some changes on the touch sensitivity?

csendre

Aug 30, 2013
Burlington
Does anybody also observe problems with the touch input, when the display gets a litte bit wet (e.g. some raindrops)? Then it has some kind of ghost input (lists jitter around) and is not operable anymore. I have the S4 for more than two years but didn't notice such bad behaviour until the recent updates of this ROM. Does anybody know if there were some changes on the touch sensitivity?

This was always the case for me on any ROM Wet spots are sensed as touches this is why becomes unresponsive as the number of touch points are limited

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: heilbron

pedro311

Mar 22, 2014
Not sure why, it is running with no issues on my wife's phone. I keep her on this because it is the most stable and I don't want trouble :) Did you wipe the cache and Dalvik before update?

Of course I did :p
Well, Just did full wipe and installed latest version, will watch it.

BTW: Don't install latest open gapps. Keyboard FC's and impossibility to write PIN if your phone is encrypted :( I had to use open_gapps-arm-5.1-pico-20160510 to get it to work...

dav1129

Sep 14, 2014
Canberra
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
I was having trouble with a old battery and or dodgy cheap cables. At first I bought a new battery but doubt the cables were charging properly. But I found the cables would not connect to notebook anyway so I got some new cables which seem to charge and connect to a notebook correctly. I think I may have since upgraded to the 20160809 build. But I am finding now that my GT-I9192 is suddenly switching off while showing for example, 50% battery and 5 hours remaining and without a low battery notification. I did not ever experience this behaviour before changing the battery or I think, before I recently upgraded to be due to the new Build.
What is more likely to cause the behaviour; the upgraded ROM, quality of new battery, or something else? Thanks

umuturunc

Aug 13, 2014
İzmir
I was having trouble with a old battery and or dodgy cheap cables. At first I bought a new battery but doubt the cables were charging properly. But I found the cables would not connect to notebook anyway so I got some new cables which seem to charge and connect to a notebook correctly. I think I may have since upgraded to the 20160809 build. But I am finding now that my GT-I9192 is suddenly switching off while showing for example, 50% battery and 5 hours remaining and without a low battery notification. I did not ever experience this behaviour before changing the battery or I think, before I recently upgraded to be due to the new Build.
What is more likely to cause the behaviour; the upgraded ROM, quality of new battery, or something else? Thanks
Did you calibrate your battery? If no try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2261062

dav1129

Sep 14, 2014
Canberra
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Philipp_

Nov 1, 2013
Hello csendre and thank you very much for your ROM!
I recently installed 20161005 and it works great. I use DualSimControl to switch the SIMs on and off. Apparently, the app can only switch SIMs off and not on again. I used the same app on an S7582 with CM12.1, where it was able to switch the SIMs off and on. It is the same app but a different phone and a different CM.
Does anybody use the app with this ROM and has the same problem? I need the app to provide an API for tasker and llama.
Thank you, Philipp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts