[ROM][Unofficial CM12][5.0.2]CM12 Preview Builds for Deb - 1/06

Search This thread

guenterm800

Mar 7, 2009
I udated at the newest ROM (2014-12-24) - but by starting apps the ROM stopped. After reboot all was OK, vey strange. The ROM works very good, but there is a reboot problem. Perhaps I can help - do you need more information? Log files? What I have to do - I'm not sure what is to do for finding log-files.

N

Nardholio

Maybe I am being a big newb here but can you please explain what you mean in this post?

I have flashed 4.0.4 bootloader via fastboot, did full wipe and still stuck in a bootloop. Any ideas on where to go from here?

This is a file that needs to be replaced inside the ROM. Just wait for the next build.

BryanF

Feb 15, 2011
To those with bootloop just after install, briefly press the power button & release. It will continue to load. It just worked for me.

fishdonotbounce

Apr 11, 2010
No luck for me. Waiting for the next build. I understand that there are always bugs to be worked out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

BryanF

Feb 15, 2011
Portable hotspot not working. Shows "error" when turned on. As usual, I'll be waiting for the next release. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

skychronicles

Jan 1, 2014
Working fine. Thanks.

If you have an issue with bootloop like I had, flash bootloader 4.04 for flo and wipe everything. Flash the rom after that, it's great.
mu0KIFM.jpg

Noeljunior

Sep 17, 2013
Coimbra
How many time do you usually wait for first boot? Sometimes I wait 10+ mins and it is still on CM boot logo. Can't adb ("unauthorized" device).

Noeljunior

Sep 17, 2013
Coimbra
How many time do you usually wait for first boot? Sometimes I wait 10+ mins and it is still on CM boot logo. Can't adb ("unauthorized" device).

Ok, I just booted after a dirty install over an AOSP ROM. The boot animation is slow but seems its working.

Any thought about low fps on bootanimation?

EDIT:

What may be causing the bootloop:
Code:
W/AudioSystem(  634): AudioPolicyService not published, waiting...
I/ServiceManager(  634): Waiting for service media.audio_policy...
W/AudioSystem(  634): AudioPolicyService not published, waiting...

Last edited:

bigmixxx

Dec 2, 2007
Las Vegas
I have this one problem with CyanogenMod ROMs on deb. I have to remove the sim and put it back to get lte to pop up. Any fix for that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ajfink

Dec 2, 2011
And Google has new Nexus devices they like better. They forgot us. Or at the very least are not saying.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium HD app

It's more likely that carriers are just a massive pain in the **** to work with (especially Verizon) when it comes to validating updates they'll "allow" on their networks.

Noeljunior

Sep 17, 2013
Coimbra
Is there different hardware for the deb? Because you all seem that can flash it normally and i always get a bootloop...

logitechor

Sep 29, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 6
Maybe but I have used custom Roms for years now and have rarely had problems with my carrier blocking me. One plus already has a preliminary version of their own operating system. Works perfectly fine. Now I don't know if it runs on Verizon. It runs fine on Wind and Telus here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

bigmixxx

Dec 2, 2007
Las Vegas
I have this one problem with CyanogenMod ROMs on deb. I have to remove the sim and put it back to get lte to pop up. Any fix for that?<br />

Beuler?

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I have this one problem with CyanogenMod ROMs on deb. I have to remove the sim and put it back to get lte to pop up. Any fix for that?<br />

Beuler?

I posted this question to the q/a thread....admin please delete

Top Liked Posts