#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
Hello Guys !
In this thread you will find my custom ROM ColorOS for the Wiko DarkMoon.
This is an UNOFFICIAL Build, so, it will not be supported from the official ColorOS Team.
Please be sure to read (and re-read) this carefully in order to avoid unnecessary questions.
It's OPPO’s completely fresh take on Android. ColorOS is packed with unique features.
How to Install
First you will need an costum Recovery, and it's also recommended my 2.5 GB Internal Userdata Mod.
You can check on my other thread the Instructions and download links.
FULL Wipes are always Mandatory
- Pretty much everything ...
Needs Improvements / Small Bugs
- Auto-Brightness is too Dim (I really don't use this ...)
- You Tell me ...
Build v. Stable v1.0 (March 01 2015)
- Kernel 3.4.5
- Based on Android JB 4.2.2
- User customize-able installation based on AROMA installer
- Added support for other languages
- Pre-rooted with SuperSU
- Customized MediaTek GPS behaviour (i got rid of The MediateK EPO + better *ntp servers) = Better and faster GPS.
- Ziplagned apks
- Custom Lockscreens - Lots of them
- Custom Gestures - Swipe up from bottom of screen
- Expandable Notification Panel
- Music Player - Like no other
- Launcher with Live Weather Effects
- Interactive Screensaver
- Mobile Data Tracker
- Smooth Performance
- Exclusive Space - Widgets
- Bind Weather with Live Weather Effects
- Theme Manager
- Power Manager
- And a lot more of OPPO's beautiful OS
Available on the XDA: DEVDB "Download" Section
Check Post #2 for Mirrors on my Dev-Host and Android File Host
(Since Wiko never released buildable Kernel Sources, here's my own OpenSourced Kernel)
My Github Repo
I would also like to thank:
- amarullz (for AROMA Installer)
- Chainfire (for SuperSU)
- bgcngm (for the MTK pack /UNpack Kernel scripts)
[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] ColorOS for Wiko DarkMoon (MT6582) [MULTILANG], ROM for the Android General
Source Code: https://github.com/dragonpt/Kernel_Wiko_DarkMoon_Custom
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery; 2.5GB internal Userdata
Based On: ColorOS
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-03-01
Last Updated 2015-03-01