• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [Rom][Unofficial]CrDroid For Motorola Moto e 2020[/Unofficial][/Rom]

Search This thread

lehmancurtis

CrDroid

Based on Android 11 for Motorola Moto e 2020

A-Team Digital Solutions

Your warranty is now void. Please do some research if you have
any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
IN ANYWAY FOR ANYTHING, IDEA, DISASTER, COSMIC EVENT, OR ANY OTHER NEGATIVE RESULT ENCOUNTERED
DUE TO YOUR DECISION TO MAKE USE OF THE SOFTWARE!!!
IN SHORT, IT IS A DECISION YOU ALONE MUST MAKE.

That being said, this product is still a work in progress. However, great effort
has been exerted to test this product. The developers have worked many hours to make this possible
and do this work as a hobby. For this reason, the software is available at no cost, so please keep
this in mind when you comment on their work. Credits, further contact resources, and donation links will
be made available at the end. There is no requirement to checkout the available links, or to donate.
These are only available if you chose to explore them. If you enjoy this product, find it helpful,
love it, or hate it; let us know. If you see fit, buy these developers a drink to show them some love.
Enough with the soap box, let get the reason you searched and found yourself her!

REQUIREMENTS

Unlocked bootloader, custom recovery, and a little common sense,

INSTALLATION
Do a backup
Do a factory reset
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik cache
Flash rom of your choice
Flash gapps
Reboot
Enjoy!!
If you have any issues with apps, try to your wipe dalvik cache / cache and fixing permissions

Features
-What's working​
-What's not​

Download Links

Androidfilehost:

CrDroid

A-Team Home Page:
Check us out.

CREDITS

PizzaG, Electimon, James R, and lehmancurtis147.

Last edited:

Iprouteth0

Jul 4, 2020
Madison
Doesn't boot to is, after boot logo screen goes black until I manually reboot to bootloader.
Thanks for testing. Some of our ROMs have yet to be tested due to time constraints. I have uploaded a new build of crDroid. It van be found here. Also awaiting Curtis to update download link.

crDroid ginna @ androidacy.com

Please let us know if it boots and if you find any issues.

Thanks,
James R
A-Team Developer

Reactions: atsalchenberg

atsalchenberg

Aug 1, 2014
Moto G 5G
Moto E (2020)
I've downloaded and tested all the ROMs on the Android file host server. There's a handful that after flashing the room on initial boots stay black and dirty unicorn doesn't boot up it just stays on the boot logo along with evolution it does the same thing. I'm downloading CR droid now our report back after install thank you very much

Iprouteth0

Jul 4, 2020
Madison
I've downloaded and tested all the ROMs on the Android file host server. There's a handful that after flashing the room on initial boots stay black and dirty unicorn doesn't boot up it just stays on the boot logo along with evolution it does the same thing. I'm downloading CR droid now our report back after install thank you very much
If you would be so kind please provide the build dates and times listed in the file names and if course the name of the ROMs that do not boot?

Also, please test the ROMs I have mirrored at Https://dl.androidacy.com
And post results including the requested date and time/name info as requested above.

atsalchenberg

Aug 1, 2014
Moto G 5G
Moto E (2020)
crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210226-ginna-v7.2.zip
Boots to black screen and hangs, the one you posted I did a dirty Flash just briefly and it boot looped, okay clean Flash when I got time to have the phone inoperable.

du_ginna-v15.0-20210225-1327-UNOFFICIAL.zip - boots to boot animation and stays at boot animation screen

du_ginna-v15.0-20210226-2325-UNOFFICIAL.zip
boots to boot animation and stays at boot animation screen

There's more I just don't have them on the SD card so next time I'm on the computer I'll grab the file names and let you know.

atsalchenberg

Aug 1, 2014
Moto G 5G
Moto E (2020)
Corvus_v11.0-R-Alpha-Spooky-ginna-24022021-Unofficial-1044.zip,
doesn't boot, after install it reboots and seems to be powered off but I have to volume down power it in order to get the fast boot to get back to recovery.

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210226-ginna-v7.2.zip restarts after install and stays on black screen.

atsalchenberg

Aug 1, 2014
Moto G 5G
Moto E (2020)
OctaviOS-v2.0-ginna-20210225-1511-GAPPS-Unofficial.zip restarts to black screen after install

PixysOS-v4.0.4-ginna-UNOF
FICIAL-20210227-020206.zip
ShapeShiftOS-2.2-Marshtomp-UNOFFICIAL-ssos_ginna-20210225-0822.zip
syberia_ginna-v4.3-20210226-1524-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Those last ones I don't recall exactly how it didn't boot up correctly, to this point all rums I posted about were from Android file host or report back with feedback after each one from here on out thank you very much

Iprouteth0

Jul 4, 2020
Madison
OctaviOS-v2.0-ginna-20210225-1511-GAPPS-Unofficial.zip restarts to black screen after install

PixysOS-v4.0.4-ginna-UNOF
FICIAL-20210227-020206.zip
ShapeShiftOS-2.2-Marshtomp-UNOFFICIAL-ssos_ginna-20210225-0822.zip
syberia_ginna-v4.3-20210226-1524-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Those last ones I don't recall exactly how it didn't boot up correctly, to this point all rums I posted about were from Android file host or report back with feedback after each one from here on out thank you very much
Have you tested any on Https://dl.androidacy.com?

atsalchenberg

Aug 1, 2014
Moto G 5G
Moto E (2020)
I have believe it or not probably about 80% of what's been uploaded to that site at least. I'll let you know on what's working and what's not I just need to know where to post it so I don't piss anybody off. Is this an all right page? I do more observing and reading than I do replying. So I don't know all the rules

Iprouteth0

Jul 4, 2020
Madison
I have believe it or not probably about 80% of what's been uploaded to that site at least. I'll let you know on what's working and what's not I just need to know where to post it so I don't piss anybody off. Is this an all right page? I do more observing and reading than I do replying. So I don't know all the rules
You could join our telegram group. Otherwise a different thread in this forum would probably be best.
https://t.me/Android_General_Chat

Also, I've been adding ROMs on a pretty regular basis, so if you haven't been to the androidacy site lately, have another look. There is 40 some ROMs, probably 30 of which are unique.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CrDroid

Based on Android 11 for Motorola Moto e 2020

A-Team Digital Solutions

Your warranty is now void. Please do some research if you have
    any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
    IN ANYWAY FOR ANYTHING, IDEA, DISASTER, COSMIC EVENT, OR ANY OTHER NEGATIVE RESULT ENCOUNTERED
    DUE TO YOUR DECISION TO MAKE USE OF THE SOFTWARE!!!
    IN SHORT, IT IS A DECISION YOU ALONE MUST MAKE.

That being said, this product is still a work in progress. However, great effort
    has been exerted to test this product. The developers have worked many hours to make this possible
    and do this work as a hobby. For this reason, the software is available at no cost, so please keep
    this in mind when you comment on their work. Credits, further contact resources, and donation links will
    be made available at the end. There is no requirement to checkout the available links, or to donate.
    These are only available if you chose to explore them. If you enjoy this product, find it helpful,
    love it, or hate it; let us know. If you see fit, buy these developers a drink to show them some love.
    Enough with the soap box, let get the reason you searched and found yourself her!

REQUIREMENTS

Unlocked bootloader, custom recovery, and a little common sense,

INSTALLATION
    Do a backup
    Do a factory reset
    Wipe cache
    Wipe dalvik cache
    Flash rom of your choice
    Flash gapps
    Reboot
    Enjoy!!
    If you have any issues with apps, try to your wipe dalvik cache / cache and fixing permissions

Features
    -What's working​
    -What's not​

Download Links

Androidfilehost:

CrDroid

A-Team Home Page:
    Check us out.

CREDITS

PizzaG, Electimon, James R, and lehmancurtis147.
    Doesn't boot to is, after boot logo screen goes black until I manually reboot to bootloader.
    Thanks for testing. Some of our ROMs have yet to be tested due to time constraints. I have uploaded a new build of crDroid. It van be found here. Also awaiting Curtis to update download link.

crDroid ginna @ androidacy.com

Please let us know if it boots and if you find any issues.

Thanks,
    James R
    A-Team Developer