• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] crDroidAndroid-8.1 (180914)

Search This thread

Falcon_fan

Jan 10, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Have been using this ROM since a month and find it excellent, with no apparent bugs.

BB is also good with no overnight drain.

Thanks @difr for the efforts. :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180703-092841.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180703-092841.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 656
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180703-092855.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180703-092855.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 640
Reactions: difr

Shiro_Neko

Dec 9, 2017
is GPU underclock when the battery down to 35% battery and 2 of the big cluster core are offline.. is that normal?? It's been so annoying when you playing game and it's underclock the cpu and gpu.. the game totaly freeze

vyshakd675

Dec 19, 2013
is there a way to get the power management settings inside settings>battery>power management into quick tiles or homescreen widgets?
i sometimes forget to get back to 'balanced' from 'performance' which drains battery
thank you.

strangre

Sep 2, 2010
@difr need help, Googleplay license verification not working for me. Issue in Titanium backup and link 2 sd apps. I'm on your latest build. I clean flashed from previous build.

NaYaB786

Nov 24, 2015
@difr need help, Googleplay license verification not working for me. Issue in Titanium backup and link 2 sd apps. I'm on your latest build. I clean flashed from previous build.
Flash latest magisk, run safetynet check and then clear paly store data... open it again and device will be showing as certified. Use swift backup instead of titanium backup. Works good with all oreo roms.

strangre

Sep 2, 2010
Flash latest magisk, run safetynet check and then clear paly store data... open it again and device will be showing as certified. Use swift backup instead of titanium backup. Works good with all oreo roms.

Not working. In one of XDA posts some on says about restarting google play license service but I couldn't find it in my phone.

ShadeOfLight

Jul 21, 2018
Great work @difr! Love this ROM for its smoothness and reliability. Im not getting the benchmark scores close to what you have @difr . Im only getting around 54k. I want to use the device for gaming. Kindly tell me what to do. Should I flash another kernal? I would like to use the device normally without much battery drains while im not gaming. Appreciate help to find the best settings for this purpose.

gKXidd

Last edited:

ShadeOfLight

Jul 21, 2018
Could anyone tell me how to reduce the in-call volume while using my headphones? It is very very loud. I noticed that some people faced the same issue here. I tried the mixer fix posted a while back in this forum and it did not work. I noticed that it did not work for a few people here also. Please tell me which file and where to edit.

Top Liked Posts