[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] crDroidAndroid-8.1 (180914)

Search This thread

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
@NaYaB786
compare with last one, please
see the post above this one.. there's some ril problem I guess.. I'm not alone I think.. it's now rare with liquid remix build.. happened only once today.. when I went to area with low reception like I get 2 3 bars of jio and 4 5 bars of vodafone.. in that area while playing pubg, 2nd sim which was in 2g vodafone just got empty.. zero network bars.. as soon as I finished playing and turned off data, the 2nd sim regained the network bars. now I don't know how to log such issue. because it happens randomly.. sometimes when I switch to wifi, 2nd sim goes off.. no bars.. then comes back..

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

right. i mean compare with it
stick with LR please... LR is far better than crdroid..

difr

Feb 20, 2012
Tambov
see the post above this one.. there's some ril problem I guess.. I'm not alone I think.. it's now rare with liquid remix build.. happened only once today.. when I went to area with low reception like I get 2 3 bars of jio and 4 5 bars of vodafone.. in that area while playing pubg, 2nd sim which was in 2g vodafone just got empty.. zero network bars.. as soon as I finished playing and turned off data, the 2nd sim regained the network bars. now I don't know how to log such issue. because it happens randomly.. sometimes when I switch to wifi, 2nd sim goes off.. no bars.. then comes back..

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

stick with LR please... LR is far better than crdroid..
what mode do you use for data sim? try to switch it to "global" and back.

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
what mode do you use for data sim? try to switch it to "global" and back.
my carrier "jio 4g" works only on LTE network. so I have selected "LTE only" mode for data sim.. I have selected "GSM only" mode for 2nd sim.. 2nd sim is the one that randomly goes to zero network bars.. although I have faced it today only once in LR.. Will report with more details the next time it happens.. Dont stress on it anyway.. great rom..

NaYaB786

Nov 24, 2015
right. i mean compare with it
Here it is from LR, honestly i Don't find any difference between both roms, both are same i guess, in average LR drained maybe 1-2% more which isn't a big issue i think.
but I will choose LR cause for it's extra feature like gaming mode... which seems to be very handy at the time of gaming.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180924-013005.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180924-013005.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 455

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
bb is so awesome.. volte perfect. video over LTE with default dialer also perfect.. default cam front and rear both perfect.. video calling with whatsapp also perfect.. native video recording also okay.. no flickering in camera recording or calling.. so I guess all Is good..

Reactions: difr

difr

Feb 20, 2012
Tambov
bb is so awesome.. volte perfect. video over LTE with default dialer also perfect.. default cam front and rear both perfect.. video calling with whatsapp also perfect.. native video recording also okay.. no flickering in camera recording or calling.. so I guess all Is good..
nice review )))
glad to give new life to this good device

Sushmoydey

Feb 3, 2018
crDroidAndroid-8.1-difrED for Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Prime/3X

Download:​
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=247274

Sources:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid
https://github.com/difr

Special thanks to:
- @nichcream
- @HridayHS
- @nathanchance
- crDroid Team
- LineageOS Team
- All developers
- and to all involved

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroidAndroid-8.1-difrED, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
difr
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-06
Beta Release Date: 2018-02-08

Created 2018-03-13
Last Updated 2018-04-26

This rom is very smooth than other roms! But charging speed is low!!
I was getting 1500+ charging speed on another rom! Can you help me to increase my charging speed on this rom?

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
I know what you are trying to say! But after catching the real speed i only get 700/750

Something phone screen turns black and reboots itself
I'm not getting any black screen issue or reboot issue or charging issue.. maybe you should try recreating the issue and reporting it or try clean flashing.. and sometimes such stubborn issues that no other person faces are surprisingly solved by formating the data too.. while clean flashing ofcourse.. maybe....
PS: I'm using liquid remix.. not crdroid.. liquid remix is the latest one..

Last edited:
Reactions: difr

Itachhi

Sep 17, 2018
I know what you are trying to say! But after catching the real speed i only get 700/750

Something phone screen turns black and reboots itself
I have faced that too the screen goes black it doesn't turns off just black.. it happens randomly not at specific time interval or using any specific app

Sent from my Redmi 3S using XDA Labs

Itachhi

Sep 17, 2018
it's possible for some devices with hw, that dont support my kernel overclock, undervoltage etc
1% may be, i dont know
I thought all redmi 3s are same :crying:
Its not a big deal ..the performance bb and pubg gameplay( new comparison factor :laugh: )makes it best ROM in Oreo

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Try jasper kernel! Issue solved after flashing jasper kernel!
Yeah thanks.. I know flashing different kernel fixes this ..but I tested stock kernel is better than jasper

Sushmoydey

Feb 3, 2018
I thought all redmi 3s are same :crying:
Its not a big deal ..the performance bb and pubg gameplay( new comparison factor :laugh: )makes it best ROM in Oreo

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Yeah thanks.. I know flashing different kernel fixes this ..but I tested stock kernel is better than jasper

Problem fixed on stock kernel?

NaYaB786

Nov 24, 2015
How much sot ? Do phones over heats on regular tasks ( no games) ? And yeah, any bugs here?
And is dt2w and hal3 enabled by default?
Everything you mentioned is working fine here. Sot depends on usage, average is 8hrs. Hal3 enabled and use any kernel manager app to activate dt2w or s2w. And Bugs? Just Forget about them and njoy the the beauty.

Reactions: Kulbhushan69

Top Liked Posts