[ROM] Unofficial | CyanogenMod 10.2 | Diablo Kernel [02-11-14]

ArtfulDodger

Apr 2, 2012
Louisville
www.youtube.com
Viper works!!!

On a hunch I wanted to check this out since everything works with 4.3 including camera. I've always had trouble with Viper with this android version so therefore I had pretty much washed my hands of considering 4.3 again. I can't believe it, but for the first time I have gotten the Viper audio mod to work on a 4.3 ROM. IDK if it's the latest Viper release or if you changed CM's audio commits with this ROM, but this makes me very happy. Now I don't have to keep experimenting and changing 4.4 ROMs, and I don't have to go all the way back to 4.2. Thank you very much! I'll keep using and testing this for a bit and report if there are any bugs. Fingers crossed, thanks 'Dude!

Reactions: ThdDude

ms707

Apr 23, 2012
Everytime I click on the clock on the lock screen it takes me to the clock page. Is there a way to turn off this feature for this widget?

bandit95ta

Mar 17, 2013
I just got a message on goomanager that there is an update for this ROM. I just installed an extended battery and I'm still in the calibration process. If I update the ROM would that effect the calibration in any way? Or should I give it a few more charge discharge cycles first before updating?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Downloaded and installed yesterday, the only issue I'm having on latest version is that capacitive keylight keeps forgetting my setting on every reboot. Instead of being off always, which is how I set them, the lights are on always. If I set timeout to one second or whatever it works, what doesn't stick is the always off option. Anyone else with the same problem?

...and when the crap hit the fan I was the only one there...

screamline458

Feb 12, 2011
Would a kernel fix the screen on delay? Can't stand hitting the button and a 10 second delay took my screen lights up

ThdDude

Sep 27, 2010
Kansas City
Downloaded and installed yesterday, the only issue I'm having on latest version is that capacitive keylight keeps forgetting my setting on every reboot. Instead of being off always, which is how I set them, the lights are on always. If I set timeout to one second or whatever it works, what doesn't stick is the always off option. Anyone else with the same problem?

...and when the crap hit the fan I was the only one there...
I believe there are 2 places for that setting because we added back the advanced hardware options. Its been so long since i flashed a 4.3 I do not remember where in the menu's we added it I think it's under hardware and more?

Would a kernel fix the screen on delay? Can't stand hitting the button and a 10 second delay took my screen lights up

play with the governor and I/O scheduler combinations. Its been a while since I had a Hercules but I used to use Zen and Ondemand I think. What are people using now? This thread is a good place to ask.

Last edited:

ArtfulDodger

Apr 2, 2012
Louisville
www.youtube.com
I believe there are 2 places for that setting because we added back the advanced hardware options. Its been so long since i flashed a 4.3 I do not remember where in the menu's we added it I think it's under hardware and more?

Either play with the governor and I/O scheduler combinations. Its been a while since I had a Hercules but I used to use Zen and Ondemand I think. What are people using now? This thread is a good place to ask.
@screamline458 are you using interactive? That is typically the cause of the problem on multiple ROMs. Use another governor like intellidemand, ondemand, lionheart, etc.

Last edited:

hittzman

Oct 4, 2011
NYC
Although Ive read the OP, (TWRP 2.6.0.3+) can anyone recommend the best version of TWRP to use with this Rom?
EDIT> Since Ive installed The Dude;s latest version of CM10.2 (2-11-14) I have had TWRP 2.6.3.1 installed and have had NO problems to date. (3-14-2014)

Last edited:

screamline458

Feb 12, 2011
@screamline458 are you using interactive? That is typically the cause of the problem on multiple ROMs. Use another governor like intellidemand, ondemand, lionheart, etc.
oh man, duh. i forgot about tweaking the governor, was on an old TW for so long i Didn't do anything like that.

On stock kernel or This kernel?