[ROM] Unofficial | CyanogenMod 10.2 | Diablo Kernel [02-11-14]

soupysoup

Jun 13, 2013
norwich
if u think everybody gonna be complaining about that, post the info and save everybody the headache of asking.

I Fixed it... To retain root access tap build number 8x to enable developer options then in dev options change root access to adb+apps then go to terminal emulator and open a terminal type in su and hit enter, phone will ask for root rights and bam restored, I have full root rights on 4.3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Working superuser root access

noevoman

Jan 4, 2012
I am experiencing a problem installing/ restoring programs like white pages and PayPal. I'm running into a problem where I can't install because it says "missing common libraries". Can someone tell me where I can find these "missing libraries"? Sorry for the "noob" request.
Joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

nuvision

Feb 13, 2009
I Fixed it... To retain root access tap build number 8x to enable developer options then in dev options change root access to adb+apps then go to terminal emulator and open a terminal type in su and hit enter, phone will ask for root rights and bam restored, I have full root rights on 4.3

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Working superuser root access

That fixed my issue ....

Thanks Soupy Soup

NonexistentParan0ia

Jul 23, 2013
Houston, TX
Loving this over AOSPA 3.92 right now, simply because I can HEAR sounds, at least with headphones on. (Talking about notifications and media)

Anyway, once all the kinks have been worked out, are you planning to create a separate build of CM10.2 compiled with Linaro? CM is already fast especially with UBER but it'd be cool if it can receive some Linaro love. :D

ThdDude

Sep 27, 2010
Kansas City
Are we gonna see one of ur famous linaro builds:D:thumbup:

drankn BL SMOOTHIEZ ;)
Loving this over AOSPA 3.92 right now, simply because I can HEAR sounds, at least with headphones on. (Talking about notifications and media)

Anyway, once all the kinks have been worked out, are you planning to create a separate build of CM10.2 compiled with Linaro? CM is already fast especially with UBER but it'd be cool if it can receive some Linaro love. :D
Maybe after we get some stable nightl's with sound, then I will try and compile with Linaro. Don't want to throw another wrench into the problems that exist.

soupysoup

Jun 13, 2013
norwich
The button that switches from the notifications to the tile settings is nudged off to the right once the time is at 4 digits. Other than that and the sound issue everything else is very smooth. :D
Yes embryo7 is touchwiz but its built for the skyrocket, it boots fine but unless u flash a tmo kernel u will have rotation issues, just download embryo 7 and a tmo kernel and flash in this order, rom, kernel, radio, theme and it'll boot up fine...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Never been on freenode but I watch and follow their Git. And compile with their patches.
You should try it sometimes....

That's how I find out audio was fixed :)

I've had free node running on my phone for the last 2 days just waiting for news for the fixed audio :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: FCORivers