#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * DO NOT LEECH MY DOWNLOADS, PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR FORUM /PAGE * TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN SAY THANKS, * AND MAYBE BUY ME SOME BEERS */
Hello Guys !
In this thread you will find my CyanogenMod 11 Rom for the Wiko DarkMoon (Mediatek MT6582 SoC), and clones.
Please be sure to read (and re-read) carefully, to avoid unnecessary questions.
This is an Unofficial Source Build, so it will NOT be supported by the CyanogenMod Team
CyanogenMod 11 Status:
- - RIL: Telephony (Calls / etc) (2G and 3G) SIM1
- - ART & Dalvik
- - Sensors
- - LED's
- - Rear Camera ( pictures )
- - Front Camera ( pictures )
- -Microphone (For Calls and in some apps)
- - Data connection ( a bit buggy, but works)
Not Working / Needs Improvements :
- - SIM2 (Still WIP)
- - GPS
- - Camcorder
- -USSD only works on some Providers
- Backup, Backup, Backup ...
- You need to be on the Unofficial KitKat Base (due to the new KK partitions)
- Put the cm-11-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-darkmoon.zip on external SDCard
- Flash the new CWM Recovery 126.96.36.199 (This is no touch recovery), you can flash with flashify app, or by SPFlashTools.
- Full Wipes
- Flash Rom
- Flash GAPPS
Vendor : https://github.com/dragonpt/android_vendor_wiko_darkmoon
- CyanogenMod Team
- OMNI Team (specially XpLoDWilD and Dr-Shadow)
- Santhosh M
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 [4.4.4] Wiko DarkMoon [MT6582], ROM for the Android General
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM
Based On: CyanogenMod 11
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2015-06-18
Last Updated 2015-06-26