• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.0 [20150330]

cracker12

Jun 10, 2013
Idk than...
Should be a cm bug. Because if you put percentage inside de icon appear on lockscreen but next to icon increase the space betwen battery icon and multi-user but no percentage. When is charging the problem is the same. By the way system of long press to seek music and volume change doesn't work well

Attachments

Last edited:

erbegu

Feb 27, 2010
Known issues explanation

Hi, can anyone please explain practically what this issue means :
- Wi-Fi HAL (i.e. Scanning MAC Address Randomization) not implemented
The issue causes problems with wi-fi connection, or when creating a hotspot or what ? :confused:

essuraj

Jan 8, 2011
Hyderabad
Amazing- Miracast support

My regret after buging this phone has always been that samsung never gave mirroring support in 4.1 stock.. I waited for 4.2.2 and still didnt get it. Then switched to CM Kitkat and still had no luck and finally a long way later in an unofficial release of Lolipop. Something i never dreamed of ...I get Miracast Support working well .. Amazing work.. Developers out there :) My HEartfelt regards :) :good:

cracker12

Jun 10, 2013
Spirit FM not working anymore. When i start Spirit FM my bluetooth turns on.
In older builds it working fine. Anyone else with this problem?
You have to use se linux changer to change root mode of enforcing to permissive. After that will work

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

What is the "missing settings for volume key"?
My volume panel is still the same :eek:
In last build when you was listening music with the screen locked the volume buttons only work to change track. Now you have a option in settings-buttons that give to choose if you wanted change volume or change track. I was thinking that was to have the two function but you only have one or another...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Will there be an option for charging sound?
The only way to know in wait for futur build ans see if that feature will be added. But wait for others awnser because can have a way to add and i don't know

Cikociko

Dec 25, 2013
is it bug or something ?

I flashed this rom recently from cm 11. And then everything about gapps crashed. And play store cant open. It say connection error please try again. I fixed the hosts file but nothing happened. Please help.

ArtieB

Dec 10, 2010
Riga
I flashed this rom recently from cm 11. And then everything about gapps crashed. And play store cant open. It say connection error please try again. I fixed the hosts file but nothing happened. Please help.
Try flashing with twrp, I was trying with cwm and got the same result, crashing gapps.

cracker12

Jun 10, 2013
Nice updates I see :)
Off-topic: Happy christmas everyone :D
Merry christmas to you too... But also who gives new life to your phone, who help us when is need it and all the creators and members that make this possible. In a short way everyone :D keep on the good work;)

Last edited:

Giuskiller

Jun 22, 2014
Caivano (NA)
Problem with download

Hi, i'm having issues with the download of the latest build (without peer 5 since i'm on mobile). The download start but stops after approximatively 192 Mb. I've tries even on pc but...same thing. Can you post it into another hosting site? :(

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone