[ROM][unofficial] CyanogenMod 13.0 for Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)

Love dhami

Nov 17, 2015
chandigarh
Hi @TheWhisp I have flashed your 0302 build in A500G it works great but it have many bugs.
● Unable to turn on WiFi.
● sin card not detected.
● corrupted memory card.
● unable to apply lock on lock screen (pattern) It shows error setting unfortunately stops.
● Baseband - unknown
● unable to play vedio from gallery.
● camera lag when changing from rear to front (tales some time).
I will test more and report It to u soon

Vivacity

Feb 7, 2013
CyanogenMod 13.0 for Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)

Notice:
This ROM is created for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU). Obviously it will not work on any other device.

Notice 2:
Uploading my files elsewhere (mirroring) is not appreciated.
If you need to add my files somewhere else, just use the links I have provided.

Disclaimer:

Code:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/*
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
 * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
 * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
 * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
 * laugh at you.
 */
If you have decided to install this ROM on your device, I [TheWhisp] cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences you may experience (bricks, late for job due to alarm clock not working etc.).
By installing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.

What's not working / current issues:

* FM radio is not working
* Android Beam is not working (reading/writing NFC tags is working fine)
Hello can't you port this to A800I please bro?

drdoolittle

Feb 20, 2012
Hi @TheWhisp I have flashed your 0302 build in A500G it works great but it have many bugs.
● sin card not detected.
● corrupted memory card.
● unable to apply lock on lock screen (pattern) It shows error setting unfortunately stops.
● Baseband - unknown
I think you have problems simply because this build is for the European A500FU only.

FcukBloat

Jun 18, 2012
can someone please confirm if bug during calls (can't switch off calls) is fixed in the last build available for download?

Thanks a lot in advance!

richyharrison04

Nov 1, 2010
Surely an update is coming? I've never been one to push Devs as I know it's your free time and that's fully appreciated, but by releasing ROMs at all you set a baseline in terms of keeping that ROM updated - if Development has stopped, that's fine but let your users know! :)

grongobar

Feb 21, 2013
Targu Mures
Surely an update is coming? I've never been one to push Devs as I know it's your free time and that's fully appreciated, but by releasing ROMs at all you set a baseline in terms of keeping that ROM updated - if Development has stopped, that's fine but let your users know! :)
I'm also hoping that @TheWhisp will release a new update,but it is his decision if or when he does it,and if he stops the development is also his decision to announce us or not. We have to be thankful for his work and for the time involved. Another thing is maybe the fact that he want to have more updates from CyanogenMod to improve the build. It is better to have important and better tested releases than to have many minor untested releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhavana

IgorFTW

Feb 21, 2016
Downloading, thank you!
Buna ma poti ajuta si pe mine cu o problema ?Faza e ca dupa ce instalez gapps si intru in telefon google play si google services imi dau crash intruna pur si simplu nu pot folosi telefonul. Daca stii ce as putea face te rog sa imi spui. Multumesc anticipat

ruuu7

Jan 30, 2014
Hamburg
Buna ma poti ajuta si pe mine cu o problema ?Faza e ca dupa ce instalez gapps si intru in telefon google play si google services imi dau crash intruna pur si simplu nu pot folosi telefonul. Daca stii ce as putea face te rog sa imi spui. Multumesc anticipat
No! I don't wanna buy a washing machine! Thank you, Sir! ;)

Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

MoshPuiu

Jul 29, 2009
Calarasi
Regula forumului: limba engleza! Forum rule: english language!
If you did not installed in the right time gapps you have to manually take every gapp and give them proper permissions.

tomajo2

Sep 10, 2012
I have problem with LTE. In my neighbourhood on STOCK I have LTE. On Cyan 13 I have only H or H+. Is there problem with this or did I something wrong ? I have a SM-A500FU.

Last edited:

Blaz1989

Mar 10, 2016
CyanogenMod 13.0 for Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)

Notice:
This ROM is created for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU). Obviously it will not work on any other device.

Notice 2:
Uploading my files elsewhere (mirroring) is not appreciated.
If you need to add my files somewhere else, just use the links I have provided.

Disclaimer:

Code:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/*
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
 * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
 * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
 * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
 * laugh at you.
 */
If you have decided to install this ROM on your device, I [TheWhisp] cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences you may experience (bricks, late for job due to alarm clock not working etc.).
By installing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.

What's not working / current issues:

* FM radio is not working
* Android Beam is not working (reading/writing NFC tags is working fine)
Thank you so much it works like charm

rahul chopra

Aug 10, 2015
● sin card not detected.
● corrupted memory card.
● Baseband - unknown
Plz Provide Me links For ROM you flashed