[ROM] UnOfficial CyanogenMod10 Nightlies

Search This thread

kevsthabest

May 5, 2009
These are UNOFFICIAL CM10 JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. The github for the device repos and local manifest with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is here: github.com/codefire-ace . The kernel compiled off git during every nightly is here and the kb-stable branch: github.com/KangBangKreations/KangBanged-7x30 . Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (github is always current). The maintainer for this device will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
  • IOMonster
  • KozmikKick
  • Faux123
  • MDeejay
  • ShowP1984
  • Cayniarb
  • ToastCFH
  • Kali-
  • eXistZ
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • Bhanvidia
  • DeamonFish
  • MrSchapps
  • Kraizk
  • ALL Team Codefire members
  • Google
  • KushDeck
  • Aus_azn
  • BananaCakes
  • Contactwajeeh
  • Rafyvitto
  • dumpsta
  • cruzin_cruzin
  • zacgoesrawr
  • Zanzibar
  • daspazz
  • jenkem110
  • Virtuous Team
  • Andromadus Team
  • RandomBlame
  • CyanogenMod Team

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Download Nightlies
Download Gapps
ISSUE TRACKER Be kind, include logcat to help troubleshoot any issues.

Last edited:

randomblame

Recognized Developer
May 18, 2009
I notice this is based on a fork of RandomBlame's jellytime source care to elucidate on the differences?

I put up that source to help the community create better more awesomer things - this is synergye's creation our device trees are different. Jellytime and this will be close cousins mine may have more spice while this will remain pure. Mine will not be updated nightly but hopefully that doesn't make it irrelevant - you crazy flashaholics. This is probably going to be the goto base for cooked roms :D

kevsthabest

May 5, 2009
He's active on irc, best spot to find out about what's broken and not since he is a beast and compiles multiple builds in a day. That's why we haven't be bothered with a what's working or not portion of the thread yet.

As randomblame its using the same overall layout but the kernel is custom and its mostly stock cm10. He's been working on the kernel for a bit and its going to be a sick one for this device!

Sent from my De-Sensed HTC Vivid using xda premium

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto
He's active on irc, best spot to find out about what's broken and not since he is a beast and compiles multiple builds in a day. That's why we haven't be bothered with a what's working or not portion of the thread yet.

As randomblame its using the same overall layout but the kernel is custom and its mostly stock cm10. He's been working on the kernel for a bit and its going to be a sick one for this device!

Freenode ?

kevsthabest

May 5, 2009
Yep. Don't quote me on the desire HD channel tho I'm not familiar with it. He's active in the #htc-holiday for sure tho

pnoire

Oct 14, 2009
New kernel to test for UnOfficial CyanogenMod10 Nightlies users with compliments of synergye (of course all is his work, I'm only the messenger),

It has expanded clocks (so no more jump from 368MHz to 806MHz) for better battery life, and also has 122MHz clockstate added with lower voltage than the 245MHz clock. Default min is 122MHz, default max is 1200MHz. The bus clocks are a bit more aggressive due to the new clocks which seems to help a bit in performance.

Wipe dalvik cache, flash, and make sure minimum is at 122MHz. And post if there's a stability issue with it, it would be appreciated

Link to download KangBang-Kernel-v0.4-test2.zip: http://d-h.st/oOY

Enjoy!

Last edited:

flying_dutchman

Jul 9, 2008
Lyon
UnOfficial CyanogenMod10

Hi,

stupid question, but seen several "unofficial CM10", and don't get me wrong not degrading anyone (love the good work, but won't flash just yet...), but does anyone know if there'll be an Official CM10 (not asking timeline, just if)?

Sorry for the intervention & I'll leave you developing :)

perern

Feb 15, 2009
Matrand
Hi,

stupid question, but seen several "unofficial CM10", and don't get me wrong not degrading anyone (love the good work, but won't flash just yet...), but does anyone know if there'll be an Official CM10 (not asking timeline, just if)?

Sorry for the intervention & I'll leave you developing :)

CM is just making it for devices that will get JB from it's producers :(

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Fully wiped, flashed newest rom and vo.4 test 2 kernel. doesnt even get to the boot screen on DHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are UNOFFICIAL CM10 JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. The github for the device repos and local manifest with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is here: github.com/codefire-ace . The kernel compiled off git during every nightly is here and the kb-stable branch: github.com/KangBangKreations/KangBanged-7x30 . Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (github is always current). The maintainer for this device will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
    • IOMonster
    • KozmikKick
    • Faux123
    • MDeejay
    • ShowP1984
    • Cayniarb
    • ToastCFH
    • Kali-
    • eXistZ
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • Bhanvidia
    • DeamonFish
    • MrSchapps
    • Kraizk
    • ALL Team Codefire members
    • Google
    • KushDeck
    • Aus_azn
    • BananaCakes
    • Contactwajeeh
    • Rafyvitto
    • dumpsta
    • cruzin_cruzin
    • zacgoesrawr
    • Zanzibar
    • daspazz
    • jenkem110
    • Virtuous Team
    • Andromadus Team
    • RandomBlame
    • CyanogenMod Team

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Download Nightlies
    Download Gapps
    ISSUE TRACKER Be kind, include logcat to help troubleshoot any issues.
    CM stopped development on older devices with slower processors as well as HTC never released a kernel for ICS or JB so all work done here is done by scratch.
    Actually, I believe within the month I'll finally get Ace merged into CM and be the official maintainer. As well as get the kernel merged in as official. Once I cleanup a bit, a founder has said he'll push to get it merged quickly :D

Also, hello ;)
    Regarding kernel if anyone has a reboot, I believe there may be a new bug I've made with zram (which means "random's" kernel as well), so please try disabling zram and reporting if that fixes it. If so, I believe I know what to do. Thank you in advance.
    I notice this is based on a fork of RandomBlame's jellytime source care to elucidate on the differences?

I put up that source to help the community create better more awesomer things - this is synergye's creation our device trees are different. Jellytime and this will be close cousins mine may have more spice while this will remain pure. Mine will not be updated nightly but hopefully that doesn't make it irrelevant - you crazy flashaholics. This is probably going to be the goto base for cooked roms :D
    The CM OTA updater is for official CM releases, and synergye won't officially become the maintainer for about a month, so I'm guessing no.

To add onto this, when it becomes official this thread will close, and the official nightlies will be on get.cm and the OTA updater. I'm going to be doing the final clean up today, then submitting device and kernel repos for review.