Apr 6, 2009
Dirty flash over cm14.1 worked.
wiped davlik cache/cache, installed custom kernel

thx

ygtenos

Nov 21, 2012
Rome
Xiaomi Poco F3
Again, don't blame the build, it's Facebook. I've read of people with other phones experiencing the same. I'm on an old cm14.1 (before it went official) and I had the same. I'm sure the build is fine.

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk

pssgcsim

Mar 29, 2016
pssgcsim.org
Why exactly is it necassary to compile a new build every day? Is there so much change consistently coming?

Well it is not necessary but it's the whole idea of nigtlies to make one build at the end of the day. So I'm providing these for onyx until official nightlies are ready.
If you don't want to install every single one just check for merged changes. You can do so at https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/status:merged. Note: there are multiple devices so check for the project column

Hi, I done a clean flash (wipe system, data, caches) but restored a cm13 data partition before the first boot and surprisingly, that works.

Piece of chance maybe.
Thanks for your work. Cheers

Sent from my ONE E1003 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Well if you think about it Android 6 and 7 are not that different so it's not that surprising. At least to me it isn't. :)

Vikyy17

Feb 28, 2016
I notice some slight lag/stutter while scrolling through the settings or app drawer slowly. I spot this in all the nougat Roms available for onyx. Has anyone encountered this?

JoSoFer

Mar 30, 2011
Hey! Good work! I'm almost happy with it :D

I found a couple of issues where nobody else is complaining but here you have:

- Developer option is not working... i'm able to activate it (pressing 7 times on the other side) but when I try to open it, it just stuck the phone (so at this moment I have no ADB activated :s)
- Mobile Data - if we use the second mobile card, we are only able to use GSM data, even if we have LTE activated (and before any question, yes I have LTE & 3G coverage)
- looks like the x in x time we stay without signal (we can see it on the top bar)

So, I already Wiped my phone several times, all and changed the Kernel (just by the way)
i'm using 2 sim card
kernel - 3.4.0 - Feather-X-Starks.

Cheers

Hey! Good work! I'm almost happy with it :D

I found a couple of issues where nobody else is complaining but here you have:

- Developer option is not working... i'm able to activate it (pressing 7 times on the other side) but when I try to open it, it just stuck the phone (so at this moment I have no ADB activated :s)
- Mobile Data - if we use the second mobile card, we are only able to use GSM data, even if we have LTE activated (and before any question, yes I have LTE & 3G coverage)
- looks like the x in x time we stay without signal (we can see it on the top bar)

So, I already Wiped my phone several times, all and changed the Kernel (just by the way)
i'm using 2 sim card
kernel - 3.4.0 - Feather-X-Starks.

Cheers

-Developer option: work for me
- Mobile Data: i can't try
- looks like the x in x time we stay without signal (we can see it on the top bar): it's old problem for me, now work well

tofublock

Jan 23, 2015
Very nice ROM. I've been using it for a few days now - no issues in daily use as far as I can tell. :)
The only thing I found problematic is the dual SIM behaviour. I'm using Dual SIM Selector to choose the right SIM according to contact groups and this worked flawlessly in CM13 - Dual SIM Selector would overrule the system dialog and make the call using the right SIM. Here in 14.1 I still get the system SIM selection dialog and then - after I cancel or make a selection and end the call - Dual SIM Selector makes another call using the right SIM.
The developer of the app said it was a problem of CM/Lineage 14.1.
Any ideas on what to do about it?

piotrpan

Feb 20, 2012

compuguy1088

Jun 17, 2010
NoVA
www.compuguy1088.com
Well it is not necessary but it's the whole idea of nigtlies to make one build at the end of the day. So I'm providing these for onyx until official nightlies are ready.
If you don't want to install every single one just check for merged changes. You can do so at https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/status:merged. Note: there are multiple devices so check for the project column

Well if you think about it Android 6 and 7 are not that different so it's not that surprising. At least to me it isn't. :)

From what I've heard, they won't be doing nightlies per say, but builds every week (so weeklies?).

Edit: this is mentioned here: https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/155809/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Discontinued in favor of https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-x/orig-development/rom-lineageos-android-distribution-t3537112
    Is it at all possible to get a build with the January security patch please?

Last nighly is already up to date with this security patch. (20170108)
    Kernel is still not fixed yet so you have to use your own. I do this build by my self. That means I only build it every day and post it online for you. So don't expect much more then clean LineageOS.
    Thank you for understanding
    Clear some stuff up here. First no it's not official it's specifically says unofficial in the thread title and if you've kept up with lineage website and status then you world now that there aren't official nightlies yet cause they're still trying to get build slaves and everything else up. These builds are stable though I have been using them since they started on the unofficial builds page for lineage in the lineage forum. Everything is working that was working in last cm nightly. And yes you have flash arsenic or black reactor kernel after you flash the ROM and gapps. Dev settings works as well. Main difference is all code has been changed from cm to lineage branch. It's very stable and good for daily driver use. So just flash they latest nightly of this rom and then gapps and then either arsenic or black reactor kernel and you will have it booting just fine. Thanks pssgcsim for the major contribution to the oneplus x community we hope to see your continued support.
    If anyone is interested in blacking out Lineage try Substratum with Domination theme. Apps are never issue with Subs but to start set Android to all black with your choice of color, system ui and settings with no cards as first selection. Never select all options with substartum . Reboot and enjoy black mode.