Seems like a broken EFS partition for me...Since last week I flashed this rom(Unofficial LineageOS 16 for S8) on my Galaxy S8:
1) My phone turned to 2-SIM variant in the settings with no IMEI number and despite my phone is 1-SIM variant.
2) Network is completely gone.
3) SIM manager app is not working anymore.
3) I can't toggle network modes
4) And above all, the network service is gone forever because I have tried millions of possible solutions without success....
5) I have flashed lot of other custom roms in TWRP to correct the network error. Despite they flashed successfully without error log and worked fine but network service is gone forever. It always displays "emergency call only".
6) I tried various versions of ODIN to flash back stock rom incase it helps correct network error but ODIN could not help as it always complains of (PIT).
7) I tried to look for the correct PIT file and flashed, but it wouldn't work and I am run out of any idea
I think I am tired and....I don't know if anybody can help me?
Really? Really? Based on what? Please stopping with this kind of comment. Just read the thread, the developers are working hard to fix the remaining bugs, but they do it in their free time so please be patient.
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
there seems to be a reason as to why they are using older gpu drivers as i just compiled the kernel with gpu drivers from latest stock kernel it booted fine and even displayed 1 frame of lock screen but than went black although i could still double tap power to open camera than use volume keys to take pic and it would make a sound so the phone was still on for sure EDIT: link to the kernel if anyone wants https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zuaQIEGfF_AR4xorB8bE2q_q47upWtR0