[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
  • WFD
Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Boot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Boot to recovery again
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Last edited:

dwardo

Jan 15, 2011
France
LuK1337 are you using same android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845 as 17.1 ? Its 18.0 branch isn't on lineageos github yet and did not see anything in your personal github.

vnayrp

Sep 13, 2010
Yes buddy... i had the same issue and the phone stuck onto Qualcomm:Crash Dump while booting.
I would have to again install TWRP 3.4.0-2 and it would boot up.
But this magisk-debug.zip works

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
Look at /proc/version and answer this question yourself.

Is the kernel source closed for the moment, last commit in device repo is also from 1st September. Must be some valid reason. Your device sources are key for other custom roms.
@LuK1337 you are a great developer, would really appreciate the local manifest in op if all the dependencies repo does not get synced automatically on build start. You do all the hardwork but some people get very happy just after compiling the rom from your source. Some like me want to add desired features on it. OP6t is about to be an EOL device, you are the only saviour for us.

Bdw, great job done with eleven bring up.

santiagonbl

Jul 28, 2020
I didn't install it...
Was just considering to start building it myself.

Is the kernel source closed for the moment, last commit in device repo is also from 1st September. Must be some valid reason. Your device sources are key for other custom roms.
@LuK1337 you are a great developer, would really appreciate the local manifest in op if all the dependencies repo does not get synced automatically on build start. You do all the hardwork but some people get very happy just after compiling the rom from your source. Some like me want to add desired features on it. OP6t is about to be an EOL device, you are the only saviour for us.

Bdw, great job done with eleven bring up.

The question was not for me, but I would still like to share something: There are no kernel/config changes needed for R (https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/configs/+/refs/heads/android11-release/r/), so 17.1 and 18 can use the same branch without problems.

bigblood104

Jan 26, 2017
Natchez
This rom is amazing and so smooth all we need now is to pass safety net and if gapps can be included battery life is amazing and very fluid I tried other 11 Roms but this one is very smooth just need to pass safety net and is there a telegram group ?

OhioYJ

Feb 25, 2011
10)Flash magisk-debug.zip

Magisk 21 doesn't work for me. Anyone having same issue?

Yes. In fact no other canary / debug build works for me except the old one that you linked to. All the updated ones, and Magisk 21 all result in my phone booting straight to Fastboot. Uninstalling them make the phone boot again. That one from September works fine for some reason?

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
Yes. In fact no other canary / debug build works for me except the old one that you linked to. All the updated ones, and Magisk 21 all result in my phone booting straight to Fastboot. Uninstalling them make the phone boot again. That one from September works fine for some reason?

I have had great success in using the Magisk-Modded.zip from the SyberiaOS project, that can be had here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/syberiaos/files/twrp/Magisk_Modded.zip/download

You might try that and see if it works for you. It should.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Will our beloved 6T also get official 18.1 support?
    Eventually.
    * would be nice if someone could try Verizon on the latest build ^.^ *
    @LuK1337 Thanks for all your hard work.
    @LuK1337 Tahnks for all your hard work.
    Eventually.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • WFD
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Lineage os is not a big deal when compare to other custom roms since it doesn't includes gapps and having difficulty while installing rom using twrp..

Difficulty?

There are instructions in the first post?

Detailed Guide Here.

Another option:

Install instructions from Lineage's own website
    The only way for me to view my folders in TWRP currently is to remove my pin. And from what I've seen everyone else too.
    Well you obviously haven't taken a look at the most recent TWRP then. Even PBRP (the one I use) decrypts A11 properly and any other recovery based on TWRP 3.4.0-11 will decrypt A11 properly.
    TWRP can't decrypt Android 11 yet. If you want to see your folders you have to remove your pin before booting into TWRP. I also had the bootloop issue once TWRP stayed on the same slot during the install and it all installed on one slot.
    Actually that's completely false
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone