- Jun 12, 2011
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE OP!!
First the required crap,
-these are unofficial maintainer builds of the official code pushed by team flex-os
-i did not make, or take credit for, any of the code, i just build it
-updates will come as i make them, there will be no set schedule
-fixes for any issue will come as Team Flex-OS makes them
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
* FlexControl - All the tweaks and features at one place!
* Animation Control - Toast animations, Listview animations and system transitions.
* HeadsUp Customizations just like Cm11!
* Slim DSLV
* Navigation Bar Tweaks - On/Off Toggle, Dimensions
* Navigation Bar Tint
* Slim Advanced IME Features
* Statusbar Network Speed Meter
* Screen Sound Enable/Disable Toggle
* Camera Switch Sound Enable/Disable Toggle
* OmniSwitch - Use omniswitch alongside stock android recent apps or use it as primary.
* Recents FAB Button - Positions (Top left, Top right, Top center, Bottom left, Bottom right, Bottom center)
* LCD Density Adjuster
* Volume Steps
* Hide superuser icon in statusbar
* Double tap to sleep on navigation bar and status bar
* Instant reboot from power menu
* App Circle Sidebar
* Captive Portal - If disabled, a connection to google servers is not required in order to detect data connection.
* CyanogenMod Theme Engine
* Statusbar Clock Customization
* Volume Steps
* Inbuilt File Manager from OmniROM
* Quick pulldown
* Moar Material!
* Battery icon customization
* Statusbar Carier.
* Statusbar clock color.
* Statusbar clock font style.
* SlimPIE: Configurable sensitivity.
* SlimPIE: give user ability to reduce trigger heights if IME keyboard shows up.
* Ambient Display for certain devices.
* Statusbar: toggle for network activity arrows.
* Merged Battery Bar.
* Inbuilt Lantern Music Player.
* Sync, Screenshot, HeadsUp, NavigBar On/Off tiles on top of CM
* Gesture Anywhere
HOW TO FLASH
Download ROM, check md5sum, and place rom in your internal/external sdcard.
Boot into recovery and wipe system, cache, data. (Make sure you make a backup to avoid hassle.)
Flash FlexOS ROM Package and gapps (optional).
Nico60, Temasek, Cristiano matos, snak3eat3r, etc.
**Slim gapps preferred, but not required
FlexOS, ROM for the LG G3
Source Code: https://github.com/FlexOS
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: cm
Last Updated 2015-06-10