- Jun 2, 2017
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Flash Lineage Recovery and use the instruction from there to flash it, or flash TWRP
- Format Data/Factory Reset
- Flash the build (Use adb sideload, or push the file to sdcard with mtp)
Or if you want to flash gapps or magisk
- Reboot to recovery again
- Flash Gapps (Optional)
- Flash Magisk (Optional)
If you have issues with installing Gapps or Magisk because of "Failed to mount /system". Go to Advanced -> Mount /system
- VoLTE, IMS, and other samsung specific stock rom features wont be ported or fixed.
- CTS won't ever pass anymore, because google have rolled out Hardware Attestation SafetyNet for our device. Basically, CTS will fail if you unlocked your bootloader.
- Screen would sometimes flicker after or before using the fingerprint, just a disclaimer that i wont be responsible if theres a person with epilepsy using this build
Support Group: Telegram
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
I do this kind of stuff on my free time. If you like my work, please consider making a donation by clicking the link below.
Archive link: Github Releases
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][G770F/FD] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Source Code: https://github.com/mainey/android_kernel_samsung_r5q
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: CTI1 or newer
Last Updated 2020-11-24