• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][G900H][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

somadsul

My telegram is not working well.. I'm trying to fix that.. sorry
Lets forget about my rom for a second, I want to make your LOS 14.1 rom work on my device.. because it seems that I'm the only one who has problems with it..
So that's what I do, tell me if I'm wrong:
1. Go to TWRP recovery.
2. Factory reset.
3. Install your rom from TWRP
4. Dalvik wipe (?)
5. Reboot to system.

After doing that, I get the Samsung Galaxy S5 boot logo (not the colorful SAMSUNG logo) and than black screen.

4) no any wipe after flash rom nor in aosp neither in tw
Rest same

May be download rom again & flash, download may corrupt zip

Reactions: amir215909

greyergandalf

Jun 22, 2017
Don't play with device partition if you don't know anything, try RR Rom check if its booting

A friend of mine extracted all partitions from 4.4.2 stock rom and flashed all of them (boot, cache, hidden, modem, recovery, sboot, system).
He just did 'sudo heimdall flash --X X.img' to all of them and after reboot the kitkat rom booted successfully..
Then I tried flashing the CM and LOS roms... fevax's flashed successfully, the rest didn't, and now I'll try RR also and give you an update

UPDATE:
RR also has dark screen after "Samsung Galaxy S5" boot logo :(

Last edited:

rohit9757

Jul 14, 2013
Mumbai
Moto G5S Plus
Google Pixel 2 XL
A friend of mine extracted all partitions from 4.4.2 stock rom and flashed all of them (boot, cache, hidden, modem, recovery, sboot, system).
He just did 'sudo heimdall flash --X X.img' to all of them and after reboot the kitkat rom booted successfully..
Then I tried flashing the CM and LOS roms... fevax's flashed successfully, the rest didn't, and now I'll try RR also and give you an update

UPDATE:
RR also has dark screen after "Samsung Galaxy S5" boot logo :(

You have a very strange device.:silly:

greyergandalf

Jun 22, 2017
You have a very strange device.:silly:

@somadsul

IT WORKED!
I flashed all of the partitions like I said in the last post, but I used Marshmallow stock, then installed twrp recovery and then flashed RR & your rom & my rom and they all worked!
Apparently what my friend did with the KitKat stock and flashing all of the partitions with old 4.4.2 versions - it messed up the phone and thats why all of the LOS roms didn't boot! And also why fevax's rom worked (I think its kitkat)
So now I have a working LOS custom rom..

Thanks a lot guys! :)

somadsul

@somadsul

IT WORKED!
I flashed all of the partitions like I said in the last post, but I used Marshmallow stock, then installed twrp recovery and then flashed RR & your rom & my rom and they all worked!
Apparently what my friend did with the KitKat stock and flashing all of the partitions with old 4.4.2 versions - it messed up the phone and thats why all of the LOS roms didn't boot! And also why fevax's rom worked (I think its kitkat)
So now I have a working LOS custom rom..

Thanks a lot guys! :)

LOL you was having KitKat bootloader & modem
Thats why you faced problems,
Fevax rom based on KitKat firmware & new based on LP & MM

greyergandalf

Jun 22, 2017
LOL you was having KitKat bootloader & modem
Thats why you faced problems,
Fevax rom based on KitKat firmware & new based on LP & MM

Yeah I totaly forgot that my friend did that..
Sorry for all of the question!
Thanks again for all of the help! :)

I have a red 'kernel is not seandroid enforcing' message when the boot logo comes.. is this because of the kernel version from the repo? How do I fix it?

Last edited:

somadsul

Yeah I totaly forgot that my friend did that..
Sorry for all of the question!
Thanks again for all of the help! :)

I have a red 'kernel is not seandroid enforcing' message when the boot logo comes.. is this because of the kernel version from the repo? How do I fix it?

Just ignore it for now,
Every modified kernel get this message, we can silent that but currently we are working on other bugs without wasting time for this things

greyergandalf

Jun 22, 2017
I have a new issue now..
With your rom on a call:
People can hear what I say but I can't hear them.
If I push the speaker button - now I can't hear them and they can hear me.
If I push the speaker button again - no one can hear anything

With my rom:
The sim card is not even recognized.

How do I solve the problems with your rom and with my rom (seperate problems)?

raulsax83

Jul 26, 2017
Hello a greeting, because the 7.1 versions the video camera does not work? And in gallery appears in green color, other than cuandro record no audio, some solution? Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team ExyKings Presents...

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review . You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs/Issues :
    • Cannot Change Volume during a Call.

Instructions :

• Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

XDA:DevDB Information
    ROM_LineageOS_G900H, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
    somadsul
    Source Code: https://github.com/Exynos5422

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow Stock firmware
    Based On: LINEAGEOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-12-30
    Beta Release Date: 2017-07-09