• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS] Evolution X 5.9.3

Search This thread

glumada

Mar 27, 2018
Even using Split Screen I'm not able to adjust the ratio. In almost every other rom I can give one app one quarter and the other 3 quarters. On this rom it's fixed to half/half. Any way to fix that behavior?

Edit:
Found a solution:
Adjust the screen size to small and the text size to 110%, looks almost the same and it works.

But would me nice if it was useable regardless of the screen size

Last edited:

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S
Even using Split Screen I'm not able to adjust the ratio. In almost every other rom I can give one app one quarter and the other 3 quarters. On this rom it's fixed to half/half. Any way to fix that behavior?

Edit:
Found a solution:
Adjust the screen size to small and the text size to 110%, looks almost the same and it works.

But would me nice if it was useable regardless of the screen size
I normally dont use split-screen so wasnt aware of this.. in my defense i didnt know you could adjust the size at all 😅
You can leave text size at 100% as well, but seems the smaller display size is a must.
I'll look into it

• Love
Reactions: thiefxhunter

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
You're right, its bugged. Seems to work only when it wants to, and only on stock volume panel from what i can see
Screenshot_20210911-082251_Opera.png

Reactions: Beetle84

glumada

Mar 27, 2018
Another thing I noticed, is that using a game for example, switching to another app and after a short time back tocthe game it either freezes for a few seconds or gets black until it's ready again. Never happenend to me on other phones / roms (like the stock g100). Maybe a to agressive ram handling??

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
Another thing I noticed, is that using a game for example, switching to another app and after a short time back tocthe game it either freezes for a few seconds or gets black until it's ready again. Never happenend to me on other phones / roms (like the stock g100). Maybe a to agressive ram handling??
Maybe it is, i dont really play games on my phone so havent noticed, but you could try to turn off adaptive battery in settings/battery and see how it goes.

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
Evolution X 5.9.2 Sanctuary uploaded, September security patch, SafetyNet passing again with magisk hide on, changed kernel source to VoidKramel kernel, enjoy :)(y)
hi, thanks for the work I have to test your rom, would it be possible to implement ready for key in custom aosp roms? I have stock rom on my edge S motorbike because I use the ready for key thank you very much

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
Good morning install new update very very thanks what I need to be in custom rom, is the key ready, wouldn't it be possible to make it work?
Screenshot_20211004-064441_Ajustes.png
Screenshot_20211004-064452_Magisk.png
Screenshot_20211004-064457_Magisk.png
Screenshot_20211004-064503_SafetyNet_Test.png

imarsh72

Feb 11, 2011
Saltburn-by-the-sea
Moto G7 Power
Is this device an a/b partition device, coz on my g7 power I had to flash 'copy partitions a/b' zip for the first time after unlocking.

also, if the ready for feature is only available on stock, can it still mirror the display to another screen as per basic type-c 3.1 features

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2013
Hervey Bay
Is this device an a/b partition device, coz on my g7 power I had to flash 'copy partitions a/b' zip for the first time after unlocking.

also, if the ready for feature is only available on stock, can it still mirror the display to another screen as per basic type-c 3.1 features
Yeah the device is a/b, but seeing as we are flashing images, we are only using slot A, so theres no need to copy partitions yet.

For your mirroring question, i have no idea.
I dont have a cable to test it sorry.

Top Liked Posts