Evolution X 5.9.x for the Moto Edge S - Moto G100 [nio]
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? I'd go with void.. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, covid-19, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */
Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!
- Team Evolution X -
@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)
Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM
What are our features?
- Just flash and check "The Evolver"
Some in-app QR code scanners arent working.
Let me know!
DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
TINY FASTBOOT SCRIPT - First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Download the ROM zip and TinyFastbootScript
2. Extract both zip files into the same folder on your PC
3. Run flash.bat and install latest Motorola drivers
4. Reboot device to bootloader mode and connect to PC
5. Select Flash Custom Firmware (option r)
6. Wait for the device to flash all images
7. In the main menu, select Factory Reset - Option 6
8. Once finished, Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
Update / Dirty Flash
1. Download the ROM zip
2. Extract the ROM files into the same folder as previous update
3. Reboot device to bootloader mode and connect to PC
4. Select Flash Custom Firmware (option r)
5. Wait for the device to flash all images
6. Once finished, Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Official Chat
- Android OS version: 11
- Security patch level: November 2021
- Build Author: Beetle84
- Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
- Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm8250/android_kernel_motorola_sm8250
- Device Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm8250/android_device_motorola_nio
- Device-Common Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm8250/android_device_motorola_sm8250-common
- Vendor-Common Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm8250/android_vendor_motorola_sm8250-common
- Vendor Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm8250/android_vendor_motorola_nio
- ROM Developer: joeyhuab