Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS] Evolution X 5.9.4

Search This thread

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Last edited:

xisa11

Oct 6, 2019
Hello Beetle84,
I've been using Evolution X 5.9.x, especially 5.9.3 for a few weeks, flashed based on the latest version of China Rom, working with China mobile network. Everything is fine except for one annoying problem. I experienced a lot of unexpected call disconnection which stopped me using this ROM. After I RSA flashed back to the official version, I didn't encounter this issue any more. I spent some time on flashing between Evolution X 5.9.3 and official Rom and the issue exactly repeated. I haven't seen anyone else report this so I want to let you know. This is a great Rom and hope it is perfect. Thanks for your great work again!

Windoors

Jan 29, 2018
Evolution X 5.9.3 November update is available. Link is in the first post.
The latest build doesn't boot coz it doesn't have vbmeta.img. what's the correct way to flash vbmeta?
Can I copy it from last build and paste it into new one and flash it using tfs? Can I use vbmeta from stock ROMs? Thanks
(I'm coming from stock ROM, not updating from last build)

stingbandel

Nov 23, 2005
Is this rom built using g100 or edges? I am thinking of buying the phone. In my country g100 and edge s are the same price. Please help me choose. Thanks

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Hi. Anyone using GPay here? Will it work with normal Magisk Hide/Zygisk/not work at all?
Beetle84, Thanx for the great work anyway.
I havent tested personally, but the rom passes safety net, so chances are good.
Is this rom built using g100 or edges? I am thinking of buying the phone. In my country g100 and edge s are the same price. Please help me choose. Thanks
Electimon developed the device trees from edge s, but its compatible for both.
Just installed and setting up now! my only issue is the camera looks strange no matter the app. Any way to fix this?
Pretty sure you got fixed up on telegram by electimon, but for anyone else if you have odd colours in the camera/in-app cameras, set the colours to saturated in settings/display/colour profiles (i cant remember exactly what the sub-heading is) 👍

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts