Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS] Evolution X 5.9.4

Search This thread

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor

nellez

Mar 4, 2022
Hello Beetle, my phone (G100), after flashing and rebooting to fastboot, doesn't start tu system.Android logo just hanging for 1-2min and reboot to fastboot mode.Can you help me, please?

sip4050sip

Apr 13, 2022
Hello and thanks to everyone who is working on these different Roms for the g100!
One question, which is the most stable Rom for the g100 (without Google) to use as an daily driver?

Is it possible to use evolution rom without gapps?

Reactions: Beetle84

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Hello and thanks to everyone who is working on these different Roms for the g100!
One question, which is the most stable Rom for the g100 (without Google) to use as an daily driver?

Is it possible to use evolution rom without gapps?
Hi there, the most stable without gapps? Has to be lineage 18.1/19.1 as its the only one that comes without gapps 😁

Evolution X always has gapps installed, you could probably remove them manually with a file explorer, but you're on your own there 👍

Reactions: sip4050sip

sip4050sip

Apr 13, 2022
Hi there, the most stable without gapps? Has to be lineage 18.1/19.1 as its the only one that comes without gapps 😁

Evolution X always has gapps installed, you could probably remove them manually with a file explorer, but you're on your own there 👍
Thank you very much for your explanations !

[I'm lookink for a new device without Google (and without PWR) and external Display capability (DP/HDMI over USB , like ready for vor decx). So I would like to stay with the g100... If it is - more or less - stable and without Google ;) ]

Top Liked Posts