[ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Redmi Note 8 / 8T

Search This thread

Bargilos

Feb 10, 2021
Seems like twrp won't ask password to decrypt, is this normal? Also which magisk is compatible?

daredj

May 8, 2011
Hi! just received one update from OTA... I updated and now I can't start it. I tried to open recovery but it doesn't allow me to decrypt... How can I fix this (at least to have the option of rollback)

OldKnight

Dec 4, 2017
New LineageOS 18.1 update !

The call screen of the dialer application does not work.
The screen simply does not appear when receiving or making calls.

I installed the F-Droid's Simple Dialer as a workaround.

I would be very grateful for a solution.

Rom (clean install) + NikGapps Core

Last edited:

Jacobo666

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the good work, I have tried many roms and in the end I always come back to Lieneage. I also congratulate you on the Qs kernel because in terms of battery it is the best.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • You tell me
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data (if it is first time installation)
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

LineageOS, ROM for the Redmi Note 8/8T

Contributors

DarkJoker360
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Device source code: https://github.com/ginkgo-dev
    Telegram support chat: https://t.me/ginkgodev

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS
    Dear ginkgo/willow users LineageOS is back !
    We are working to promote our devices to 18.1, few things to do are left such as pushing all and opening ticket.
    Changes are open at: https://review.lineageos.org/q/status:open+-is:wip
    Source will be the same as Official lineage 17.1 ones so clean flash will be needed.
    Stay tuned !
    Hello !
    Here is an unofficial test build of LineageOS 19.1 for our device. Everything is working out of the box and it is ready to be daily driven. Will wait a bit to have feedbacks before releasing officially

Welcome Android 12 !

Me and danascape booted new Android release at day one.

Builds aren't unified yet.

IMG_20211005_225449_388.jpg