[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][greatlte][SM-N950F][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

Jorgi1983

Aug 24, 2009
Hello,
i installed this Rom and it runs great

BUT i can't use the Galaxy Wearable App, it says it is not compatible due to the phone being modified in an unauthorized way.

Someone can help me?

Droidge

Jun 4, 2014
Thank you so much for this great LOS port, @Stricted! Apart from high standby battery drain, the only issue I’ve got is poor palm rejection for the S-pen. As an artist, I see myself using the stylus a lot, and was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve the stylus experience. Is this due to proprietary blobs?

Reactions: zaiyiera
Hello this issue is for a very long time, mobile signature doesint work, and all banking operations also dont work on aosp roms. When entering pin pressibg enter nothing happens. Is this somethig with sim toolkit? Its same with all aosp based roms for note 8, or where to contact for help to solve this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-091244352.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-091244352.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 568

kedar4xda22

Jul 14, 2020
installed the lineage os 14.1 on my samsung galaxy note 10.1

hello i am new here to this forum so needed some help in regards with the instaled lineage os on my samsung galaxy note 10.1...
i managed to get lineage 14.1 installled on my samsung galaxy note 10.1....gt-N8013
the issue that i am facing is with the battery as it is taking whole day to get charged and this never used to happen on my earlier stock rom...
dont know what the issue is...

can i get some help here as i have also flashed the gapps but still no luck

may i know what can be done...

would switching over to some other rom solve the issue

Hoerli

Oct 18, 2014
www.hoerli.net
Hello, I just wanted to write down what is NOT working here.
The whole thing is based on the current update from 14.07.2020.

- The Iris-Scanner (has already been announced several times)
- 4K video recording (Maximum 3264×1836 possible)
- 60FPS video or slow motion video (30FPS or more is not possible)
- S-Pen sensor in the device does not work (the device does not recognize whether the S-Pen is plugged in or not)
- Button on the S-Pen does not work
- The second camera is not used correctly for depth measurement (at least that's my impression)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear stuff like VR glasses & co, which rely on pre-installed Samsung apps

At least I can say that the installation went smoothly and the OS runs very stable.
I have not noticed any other problems so far.

popetto

Nov 17, 2013
Big problem with this rom: suddenly call volume became lower, making difficult to hear the other person. What can I do? Please help me :confused:

B3C404

Jun 13, 2020
hello i am new here to this forum so needed some help in regards with the instaled lineage os on my samsung galaxy note 10.1...
i managed to get lineage 14.1 installled on my samsung galaxy note 10.1....gt-N8013
the issue that i am facing is with the battery as it is taking whole day to get charged and this never used to happen on my earlier stock rom...
dont know what the issue is...

can i get some help here as i have also flashed the gapps but still no luck

may i know what can be done...

would switching over to some other rom solve the issue

This is a rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F not Note 10.1 GT-n8013

May 9, 2015
Hi all, just installed this on my SM-N950F
Not rooted, using TWRP, completely clean install (deleting cache, internal storage, data beforehand). I installed the August version of LineageOS 17.1 as well as latest opengapps ARM64 android 10 mini.

I've done this install twice now, and I'm seeing issues that may or may not be resolved:

Google Voice assistant doesn't work (tapping on the button and then speaking works, but "hey Google" command doesn't)
Live captions doesn't work (not sure if it's implemented yet?)
Rear fingerprint sensor is slow to respond/ fails to recognise fingerprint sometimes.
Device gets hot under normal usage (not gaming/ using heavy apps)

It's a great effort, especially considering the phone is OOS now; normal phone usage is super quick. Not sure if the ThemePicker is working? I like the pixel launcher for its speed (Nova is much slower), but I can't change icons...

I've edited the post to remove some issues which are no longer present. Would be nice for this forum to have a strikethrough text format feature so that it can be left in - not that this is the right place to talk about it...
It seems like it's not very active here though. I may try reverting back to stock for now and will check back in the future to see if there has been any progress.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts