[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Guacamole][12] LineageOS v19.1 [Weeklies]

Search This thread

kpmohamedhussain

Mar 8, 2015
Yes, it's possible to upgrade from the 03/16 version.

You don't need to wipe cache. Signature verification warning is expected for Unofficial builds. Not sure what you mean by Init user0 failed and clean flash rom.

Follow the instructions in OP exactly for upgrading builds. Generally bootloops or hung boots are an issue with the Gapps you are flashing. Try flashing the same Gapps you had previously.
Thanks, I will try again once you release the next update which you're testing 😉

kpmohamedhussain

Mar 8, 2015
Tried this latest build and I have the same problem.
Below steps followed
1. Disable all magisk modules and reboot to system
2. Reboot to recovery then sideload latest build and twrp
3. Reboot to recovery and sideload gapps
4. Reboot system, but bootloop to recovery.
5. Followed same steps above for the old build and that boots properly.

Any suggestions???

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Tried this latest build and I have the same problem.
Below steps followed
1. Disable all magisk modules and reboot to system
2. Reboot to recovery then sideload latest build and twrp
3. Reboot to recovery and sideload gapps
4. Reboot system, but bootloop to recovery.
5. Followed same steps above for the old build and that boots properly.

Any suggestions???
Don't use TWRP. It is not needed for this ROM. If you want TWRP you can always flash it after you install LOS with the LOS recovery.

kpmohamedhussain

Mar 8, 2015
Don't use TWRP. It is not needed for this ROM. If you want TWRP you can always flash it after you install LOS with the LOS recovery.
But I don't face such issue with march month build...
Edit: Tried with LOS recovery and the results are still the same. No matter what, unable to upgrade from march month build

Last edited:

YazumiWuHung

Oct 31, 2016
Japan
Using lineageOs recovery extracted from payload.bin will keep encryption when flashed? I'd like to keep device certified and encryption enabled.

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Using lineageOs recovery extracted from payload.bin will keep encryption when flashed? I'd like to keep device certified and encryption enabled.
Encryption does show still enabled on my phone after flash.
Screenshot_20220707-160241_Settings.png

Reactions: ele95

kpmohamedhussain

Mar 8, 2015
Last culprit would be Gapps, since I don't know what package you flashed for the 0316 rom. I would recommend clean flash if you want to use this rom.
I already tried with your gapps as well, but no luck. Is there any logs that I can capture would help here?
Clean flash would require me to setup from the scratch again 😔

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Reactions: EVOLw and ele95

zyguo

Nov 27, 2011
You seem to be the only one in either thread that is having random reboots. Can you explain your install to me?

I do get a reboot after I flash the magisk boot image, but it's only once, expected, and happens shortly after initial boot.
I basically just followed the instructions every time:
flash crdroid boot
recovery reset
reboot recovery flash rom
reboot recovery flash gapps mind or nik, (and magisk on 16.03.2002)
boot system reboot flash crdroid magisk

It's about 1-2 hours up time before the first random reboot, then the frequency increased to every 1-3 mins. then I reinstall system and do nothing, no gapps/magisk, still reboot. While I basically installing things like magisk lsposed, root and apps from play store and few from swiftbackup, adjust some system settings, restore some backup configs like Tasker. Then the random reboots started.

I also experienced random hard crash on crdroid A12, but very rare, and it prompted error code related WIFI (and qualcomm?), like a blue screen on Windows.

The severe random reboots also occurred one peried of a time years before on official LOS for my OP7 pro, It is one generation between LOS 14-16 I guess.

No such problem on LOS 17/18

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts