[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Guacamole][12] LineageOS v19.1 [Weeklies]

Search This thread

uodii

Dec 14, 2012
I basically just followed the instructions every time:
flash crdroid boot
recovery reset
reboot recovery flash rom
reboot recovery flash gapps mind or nik, (and magisk on 16.03.2002)
boot system reboot flash crdroid magisk

It's about 1-2 hours up time before the first random reboot, then the frequency increased to every 1-3 mins. then I reinstall system and do nothing, no gapps/magisk, still reboot. While I basically installing things like magisk lsposed, root and apps from play store and few from swiftbackup, adjust some system settings, restore some backup configs like Tasker. Then the random reboots started.

I also experienced random hard crash on crdroid A12, but very rare, and it prompted error code related WIFI (and qualcomm?), like a blue screen on Windows.

The severe random reboots also occurred one peried of a time years before on official LOS for my OP7 pro, It is one generation between LOS 14-16 I guess.

No such problem on LOS 17/18
Are you rebooting to system after gapps installation and before magisk installation?

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Rom is working great here, no issues at all, thank you!

Does anyone have TWRP working with this rom?

Last edited:

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Anyone get wallet/pay working yet?

I pass Safteynet and have no errors on the phone but the pay terminal says 'Bad Card Type'

Cmindo

Jul 29, 2016
For the GCam installation, it doesn't seem to pick up the Config file, created a directory in GCam/Configs8/ in which loading the configs (via double tapping the black bar section at the bottom) shows "No Configs found".

Furthermore, what's the .so file for? How do we use it?

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
For the GCam installation, it doesn't seem to pick up the Config file, created a directory in GCam/Configs8/ in which loading the configs (via double tapping the black bar section at the bottom) shows "No Configs found".

Furthermore, what's the .so file for? How do we use it?
Put the xml in GCam/Configs8.4/
Put the .so in GCam/Configs8.4/libs/

Once you load the config in GCam, it will also load the .so file.

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Put the xml in GCam/Configs8.4/
Put the .so in GCam/Configs8.4/libs/

Once you load the config in GCam, it will also load the .so file.

I was having issues figuring this out as well but as I was digging for answers I discovered an updated build that includes the .so file baked in, so I went with the updated version

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
I was having issues figuring this out as well but as I was digging for answers I discovered an updated build that includes the .so file baked in, so I went with the updated version
Hey guys,

Can someone confirm NFC is working?

I don't believe it is... I've been having issues with getting GPay to work but there have been known issues regarding it working in general but this has been recently resolved yet I still have issues.

Now I've tested the NFC with "Superbeam" from Play that uses the NFC of both devices to exchange keys but the NFC in the app has no functionality either so I'm thinking NFC is possibly not working at all in this rom, can someone confirm?

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hey guys,

Can someone confirm NFC is working?

I don't believe it is... I've been having issues with getting GPay to work but there have been known issues regarding it working in general but this has been recently resolved yet I still have issues.

Now I've tested the NFC with "Superbeam" from Play that uses the NFC of both devices to exchange keys but the NFC in the app has no functionality either so I'm thinking NFC is possibly not working at all in this rom, can someone confirm?
Just tested NFC with Google Wallet. Have to spoof the device fingerprint to get wallet to work, but NFC definitely works.

Reactions: EVOLw

skythian

Nov 22, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
I've tried everything and get Bad card type.

Can you tell me which modules your using please? Or send me a pm ?
Sure. So to be clear, I am using Google Wallet, not Google Pay.

Magisk 25.2
-enable Zygisk
-MagiskHide Props Config (use terminal to spoof device. Let me know if you need instructions. I used the same device, GM1917, I don't think it matters what device you spoof as)
-Universal Safetynet Fix

Clear cache Google Play Store, Google Play services and Google Wallet
Start Google Wallet, it may complain about updating Google Services or something, just wait a while and/or reboot and try it again later. Add a credit card and pay with NFC.

Reactions: cantenna

Top Liked Posts