[ROM] [Unofficial] [hammerhead] CyanogenMod 12.1

Search This thread

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Disclaimer
Your warranty is now void!
You will be doing everything at your own risk.
I am not responsible for bricked or damaged devices.

Information
This are unofficial builds made by myself (@sgspluss), will sync and rebuild it if i'll find some free time.
The builds are stock CyanogenMod without any modifications or else, just synced with newest sources.

Download
Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1
Open GApps

If you're coming from CM13.0 or newer you need to flash also the lollipop radio and bootloader at first!
Radio_LMY48B-Bootloader_HHZ12h-hammerhead

Sources
Look into CyanogenMod github.

Last edited:

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Yes i also be able to build CAF variant, but can't test it so don't want do that, because i'm ; non-CAF variant and test every update befor publishing.

BTW next update will comes soon, just waiting for the new security patch for may...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5

Reactions: ZeroNRG

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Today build contains security patch for may but aosp keyboard crash as soon as its boot.
Don't know why because there are no changes in keyboard app made by cyanogen.

Will pubish it after test if all other things are working, also will give an solution for the keyboard problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroNRG and rjmohit

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Good news, you can find my builds now on basketbuilds, since androidfilehost have so many problems with upload think this will be the best solution. There you'll find the older one and also the new build from 18th may.

Reactions: kostelo

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
[ROM] [5.1.1] [Unofficial] CyanogenMod 12.1

At the moment got some build error due to changes in aac, when this will be fixed you can expect an new build which also ccontains the security patches for june. ;)

Gesendet von meinem iPhone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Your warranty is now void!
    You will be doing everything at your own risk.
    I am not responsible for bricked or damaged devices.

Information
    This are unofficial builds made by myself (@sgspluss), will sync and rebuild it if i'll find some free time.
    The builds are stock CyanogenMod without any modifications or else, just synced with newest sources.

Download
    Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1
    Open GApps

If you're coming from CM13.0 or newer you need to flash also the lollipop radio and bootloader at first!
    Radio_LMY48B-Bootloader_HHZ12h-hammerhead

Sources
    Look into CyanogenMod github.
    Today build contains security patch for may but aosp keyboard crash as soon as its boot.
    Don't know why because there are no changes in keyboard app made by cyanogen.

Will pubish it after test if all other things are working, also will give an solution for the keyboard problem.
    New build is online now and as always ready to download.
    Check the first post for download link...

[ROM] [5.1.1] [Unofficial] CyanogenMod 12.1

At the moment got some build error due to changes in aac, when this will be fixed you can expect an new build which also ccontains the security patches for june. ;)

Gesendet von meinem iPhone
    And again new build is online, you can find it in the first post. :)