[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS-3.2 [10] [Klte]

buzprensi87

May 25, 2020
X

Not allowed. Access denied

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

not allowed
Access Denied
Looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access. Only the developer/uploader can provide you with access to their restricted files.

Joshuwahhh

Jul 20, 2019
"
Access Denied
Looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access. Only the developer/uploader can provide you with access to their restricted files.
"

Can't download this... anyone else having this issue trying to download the rom?

RuKaDa

Sep 26, 2008
Lisboa
"
Access Denied
"

Can't download this... anyone else having this issue trying to download the rom?
Same here :(

RuKaDa

Sep 26, 2008
Lisboa
Reactions: Captain Kangaroo

cdnron

Aug 14, 2010
That is the 3.5 version posted here developed by cnkzlyr which is not the same version of 3.2 neither the same developer. For my daily use, 3.5 version has some issues and I was looking to try 3.2...

Anyway thanks for trying to help, really appreciate that :good:

Cheers
The official version has a lot better support than this unofficial version. They just released 3.6 yesterday. What issues have you had with 3.5? I haven't noticed any yet.

Reactions: RuKaDa