/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
You tell me.
1. Be sure you are using latest OOS11 on both slots.
2. Download this recovery.
2. A) Be sure you have unlocked bootloader
B) Reboot to bootloader
C) Plug your phone to your PC and do the following commands:
fastboot devices (this one to make sure your device is ok to flash)
fastboot flash recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery
3. When on this recovery (it's similar to LOS one), select format data
4. On this step, you can select either format scheme, F2FS or ext4 ( I highly recommend F2FS)
*THIS WILL WIPE ALL YOUR DATA, BACKUP YOUR *****
5. After format is done, click on the back arrow on top left, and click on "APPLY UPDATE", then "APPLY FROM ADB"
6. Now, on your PC, do the following command:
adb sideload *insert your derp zip package name here*
7. After it's done, reboot via the recovery.
1. Once your settled your phone, reboot to recovery.
2. Hit "APPLY UPDATE", then "APPLY FROM ADB"
3. On your PC, do the following command:
adb sideload *insert Magisk package name here*
4. Once it finishes, reboot your phone
1. Nusantara ROM is based on? Ans. Its based on AOSP 2. Do we need to flash Gapps? Ans. If Nusantara ROM is Vanilla it does not come with prebuilt gapps; otherwise it includes Gapps 3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs? Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs. 4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs! Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report to me just mention on reply.
Matheus Vieira especially @matt0301
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
And all the other devs/ROMs
You can find our all sources down here: