[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][I001D][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

djisma86

I installed the lineage via sideload but how long does it take before it leaves? how long does the initial boot last?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Thanks for This rom it is awesome. I managed to install it using lineage recovery.
So extract the boot.img from the payload and flash it.
then you can reboot to recovery in this case it will be lineage and select the option to update from adb.
then run adb sideload rom.zip
After it is flashed successfully reboot to bootloader and run
fastboot -w
this is to wipe data.
After that you can run fastboot reboot and you will end up at the lineageos setup
btw to root you will need to use the patched boot method.

how long does it take to make the first boot? I did start from fastboot instead of the command is equal?

samurai18951

Sep 23, 2018
Why switch to this ROM? What are the gains Over android 10? Speed, battery? Performance? Is it worth it?
Thanks mates. Take care.

thiagoserrao

Jan 21, 2013
Manaus
I installed the lineage via sideload but how long does it take before it leaves? how long does the initial boot last?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

how long does it take to make the first boot? I did start from fastboot instead of the command is equal?

You need wipe first, than restart your phone

RSpe

Dec 23, 2019
Bug: When having a fingerprint + pin, if you choose to use your pin then pressing the "0" key is difficult because it is obstructed by the finger print reader trying to activate.

Arthuer

Oct 16, 2014
ASUS ROG Phone II
Can any kind soul start a new page for a proper guide to flash lineage os. Tks
If u want to flash through TWRP by Mauronofrio "temporanely you can manually edit the metadata file in the META-INF ROM and overwriting "pre-device=I001D" with "pre-device=WW_I001D".. Wipe data/internal after flash success, or it get bootloop.

If u want to flash through other ways (lineage recovery), search in YouTube "how to flash lineage OS on Rog 2" there is a tutorial by terminal.heat.sink.

Last edited:

whitegoh

Aug 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ASUS ROG Phone 5
If u want to flash with TWRP by Mauronofrio "temporanely you can manually edit the metadata file in the META-INF ROM and overwriting "pre-device=I001D" with "pre-device=WW_I001D".. Wipe data/internal after flash success, or it get bootloop.

If u want to flash with other ways (lineage recovery), search in YouTube "how to flash lineage OS on Rog 2" there is a tutorial by terminal.heat.sink.
So I managed to flash it through fastboot. If I want to change it back to original rom, I supposed fastboot get the job done as well?

Shahruq

Dec 3, 2014
Is the NFC working fine? Is it just the Vibrator motor and the Triggers not working?

Btw, Thanks a lot dev for the development! Was waiting eagerly for a custom ROM. ?

tomislaw12

Oct 11, 2019
Hey. I have rog phone 2 128gb version. After installation this rom, my bottom usb port not work transfer files :( Why ?

Last edited:

apollo3x

Dec 6, 2014
New Delhi
Moto Edge 30 Pro
Can any kind soul start a new page for a proper guide to flash lineage os. Tks

Here what you need to do:

1. Make sure you have unlocked BL
2. In fastboot, run

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

3. Reboot to recovery
4.Factory reset data
5. Run ADB sideload command from LOS recovery
6. Sideload ROM file and reboot (GAPPS is included)

Major BUG: There is no audio of the person on other side

Reactions: orbital_71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the ASUS ROG Phone II

Contributors
    luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2020-03-19
    Last Updated 2020-03-19
    Hey it's not dead lol.
    I've just been busy with lineage as you may not know I'm the director, and releasing builds unofficially isn't certainly my first priority.
    We went official as of yesterday, and we'll join as soon as the vibrator is fixed.
    I uploaded a new build and recovery image.
    Based off latest ASUS build ( except for vibrator, this one bothers me too much )
    Without GAPPS, must be flashed separately ( opengapps are fine )
    Fingerprint icon doesn't overlap the lockscreen input buttons anymore

All the new Lineage changes included :)
    Also of course you need to be on the latest Android 10 build by Asus.
    If there are some size issues, that might happen on some variants, I based the partition sizes on my device, things may change.
    New build and recovery are up, see link in OP
    No changes, fixed package to be flashable in TWRP