- Jul 15, 2012
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Update to the latest stock rom on both slots
- Download the latest recovery image and rom zip
- Boot to fastboot
- Flash recovery
- Boot to recovery
- Format data
- Flash the latest build
- Optionally, reboot to recovery and flash any addons
- Builds: sourceforge
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Depending on your carrier, you may need to force a 4G/5G connection for VoLTE to register.
- (minor) Touchscreen may fail to initialize in Lineage Recovery
- Change the screen refresh rate?
- Drop down the notification shade
- Tap the Pencil icon to edit Quick Settings
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap on Refresh rate (Refresh rate tile)
The LineageOS Team
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10