- May 13, 2017
Yes, I'm using official LineageOS.
Could this be a kernel problem?
With Stock ROM Bluetooth is working fine.
Yes, I'm using official LineageOS.
Well, if I had this phone, then I could test it out; it doesn't really appear to be a kernel problem. If it is confirmed to be an issue of custom ROM, maybe report it to maintainers of LineageOS for this device.
Can you help me, where I have to report it for maintainers of LineageOS for this device?
Please excuse the irony ... I couldn't help it ;-) ... You're right ... I was too lazy at that moment to search. :-(
Can moto p50 repair cell phone signal?hey, for everyone that have problems with that calls, here's way to fix this:
- download modem image from attachment below
- use dd or fastboot to flash this (dd: type in terminal emulator or adb shell [on phone] the following: su -c dd if=/path/to/modem.bin of=/dev/block/by-name/modem_a [just in case also flash modem_b], fastboot: fastboot flash modem_a [optionally modem_b] /path/to/modem.bin)
- reboot and enjoy normal calls
another workaround would be just updating to latest stock
The thread for Lineage 19 is this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-the-moto-one-action-one-vision-p50.4436985/
ThanksThe thread for Lineage 19 is this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-the-moto-one-action-one-vision-p50.4436985/
As for the Gapps package, I'm running NikGapps, but you mustnt boot the ROM before flashing Gapps, otherwise flash everything again from the start.
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Hello! I don't know if you've ever been on a forum before, but you should know that this is not instant messaging or an IRL conversation. If you want to ask a question, you're expected to make a comprehensive post with details on what's your hardware, software and what you're trying to achieve. Rooting is not universal - there's no single rooting method that can work for any "old tablet", you have to be more specific. Also, please don't use ALL CAPS, you have no reason to be screaming -that's what it looks like - since we have no obligation to help you either, especially if we can't understand what you mean. Thank you in advance!
That's the attached file I think it glitched idkyou're really hard one
1. unlock the bootloader
2. flash vmbeta.img to vbmeta_a and vbmeta_b partitions
3. prepare microsd card with magisk zip and lineageos zip (official)
4. temporarily boot twrp-3.3.1-test4.img (twrp by stricted)
5. it is advised to wipe system and vendor partition, format data partition and clear cache, but you will lose your data, it also depends if you're on lineageos already and changing to other build or if you're switching to lineage from stock rom
6. install lineageos and magisk (first lineage, second magisk) from microsd, when installation ends, reboot (you can also install customizations like gapps, i don't advise to do this, i don't use googles bullshit)
7. you will be greated with new boot animation
8. you're done! if calls are not working properly, then flash with fastboot this modem file
9. you will have lineageos recovery, which i recommend for power users like me, so if you want to flash twrp - again boot stricted's twrp through fastboot, place ITS IMAGE THAT YOU BOOTED IT WITH (twrp-3.3.1-test4.img, not zip, there is no zip for this version) into microsd and click (in twrp) onto advanced > install recovery ramdisk, then choose this image and flash, if it bootloops into twrp after flashing - click onto advanced > fix recovery bootloop