[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][lavender][10] LineageOS 17.1 [20200121]

Search This thread

letsmakecakes

Apr 11, 2017
Dhaka
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same stat

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android Ten (10), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS,)
  • WIFI
  • Fingerprint
  • Audio
  • Double tap to wake
  • Sensors
  • LED
  • Hotspost
  • Bluetooth
  • Encryption
  • Camera

Known Bugs :
  • Data Traffic Monitor
  • SElinux Permissive
Instructions :
  • Unlock bootloader and flash latest OrangeFox recovery
  • Clear System/Data/Cache and Format Data
  • Reboot to Recovery and Flash Rom zip
  • Flash BitGapps or NikGapps
  • Boot to System
  • Profit

Reporting Bugs
DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Hit Thanks if you wanna support and like this project ;D Happy Flashing :D:D

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][STABLE][lavender][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
letsmakecakes
Source Code: https://github.com/faham1997/android_kernel_xiaomi_lavender

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-16
Last Updated 2020-01-21

Last edited:

letsmakecakes

Apr 11, 2017
Dhaka
Reserved

Downloads :
ROM : Click Here

• January Security Patch
  • Fixed Most Bugs found in previous version
  • Upstreamed kernel to Linux 4.4.210
  • Merged qcacld ,fw-api and qca-wifi-host-cmn from LA.UM.7.2.r1-08100-sdm660.0
  • Updated Massive blobs from lavender-user 10 QKQ1.190910.002 20.1.9 release-keys
  • Update all configs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-05100-sdm660.0 which is latest CAF TAG
  • Many more updates and fixes which are not written :D I think you should try!

• December Security Patch
  • Fixed WFD
  • Fixed Hotspot
  • FIxed Camera ( not working in gcam )
  • Fixed DRM
  • Fixed Random Reboot
  • Synced latest los source

• Initial Release

Last edited:

JustFrame

Apr 15, 2016
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Download Link :
Click Here

Since Android 10 just released ; there might be quite a lot of bugs in it.
But we can only fix this if you support us finding it and providing us with logs.
Hoping to see some logs :D so that we can develop faster

N.B : OFOX RECOVERY IS MUST

R10.0 version good?

LoScienzo

Aug 13, 2014
England
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

netmaniack

Oct 30, 2011
Liepāja
Tnx for build.

Biggest issue now is camera, it is not working at all, even flashlight.

GPS as usual on your builds are not working as it should. Please add this fix to finally get it to work properly https://cloud.harijs.id.lv/index.php/s/Q8BkLRp8io4GYDw .

Youtube app is not working. It opens up and spins infinitely.

SMS app have issues whit reply on message, but that most likely is LOS code fault.

Otherwise it is not bad.

sieben43

Sep 20, 2016
Alright, sooo:
It took me a while to get gapps running, the opengapps test .zip didn't let me connect to the google servers after logging in and I had constant android setup crashes.
The following gapps version was working, though: https://t.me/OnePlus6TDev/171705

I flashed the rom, booted it, rebooted into TWRP, installed gapps and Magisk and rebooted. Then I had to wait a bit until the Google Play support library got updated and I was finally able to login.

However, the connection to Google servers quit working after half an hour, no app would load anymore, I believe it was due to an update of the Play Services app. I rebooted to see if it would fix the issue, but it didn't and thus rendering the phone useless, as all Play Apps would start crashing.

I can confirm the mentioned bugs like camera not working and encryption being bugged. The small issue with battery symbol settings not being applied is also present.
The rest was working flawlessly including Trust and LiveDisplay; I was very satisfied with the overall performance of the rom and it looks like a promising start of Android 10 on this device. Featurewise it has everything I want/need and the rom only requires changes under the hood.

Thanks for taking your time to develop for this device!

ghst7

Dec 3, 2013
Nice, thank you! Glad to see LOS 17. BTW can anyone tell me if this ROM supports exFat for the µSD card?

Sent from my lavender using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same stat

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android Ten (10), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS,)
    • WIFI
    • Fingerprint
    • Audio
    • Double tap to wake
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • Hotspost
    • Bluetooth
    • Encryption
    • Camera

Known Bugs :
    • Data Traffic Monitor
    • SElinux Permissive
    Instructions :
    • Unlock bootloader and flash latest OrangeFox recovery
    • Clear System/Data/Cache and Format Data
    • Reboot to Recovery and Flash Rom zip
    • Flash BitGapps or NikGapps
    • Boot to System
    • Profit

Reporting Bugs
    DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
    Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Hit Thanks if you wanna support and like this project ;D Happy Flashing :D:D

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][STABLE][lavender][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    Source Code: https://github.com/faham1997/android_kernel_xiaomi_lavender

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-16
    Last Updated 2020-01-21
    I have fixed almost all of the bugs except camera and recovery encryption . So , Wifi Screen Mirroring and Hotspot fix will be included in the next build.
    The only things left are Camera and Recovery Encryption.
    But as you know encryption bug comes from xiaomi blobs so its quite impossible to fix it until xiaomi releases 10 blobs or 10 based rom.

The next build will be up when the camera is fixed .Until then there shall be no update of this rom.
    Thanks to everyone whoever has tested this rom and supported :)
    Reserved

If you are willing to build a copy of your own LineageOS version , just use the sources mentioned in my PixelExperience Thread. Don't spam you can't find.
    Telegram Offtopic Group : https://t.me/joinchat/Fcx2pkswbyZ2XjHbwl3ZRQ
    Reserved

Downloads :
    ROM : Click Here

• January Security Patch
    • Fixed Most Bugs found in previous version
    • Upstreamed kernel to Linux 4.4.210
    • Merged qcacld ,fw-api and qca-wifi-host-cmn from LA.UM.7.2.r1-08100-sdm660.0
    • Updated Massive blobs from lavender-user 10 QKQ1.190910.002 20.1.9 release-keys
    • Update all configs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-05100-sdm660.0 which is latest CAF TAG
    • Many more updates and fixes which are not written :D I think you should try!

• December Security Patch
    • Fixed WFD
    • Fixed Hotspot
    • FIxed Camera ( not working in gcam )
    • Fixed DRM
    • Fixed Random Reboot
    • Synced latest los source

• Initial Release
    ROM Changelog :
    *Fixed WFD
    *Fixed Hotspot
    *FIxed Camera ( not working gcam )