[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][leland][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

hackintosh5

Sep 15, 2017
Did that too.. still won't boot this rom.
I tried flashing the generic AOSP treble build and it booted successfully but Bluetooth/wifi/calling didn't work. I'm stuck now, I can't even go back to stock. When I try flashing the stock rom, I get an error at 5%.
Use hcu to recover IMEI/Mac addresses. It sounds like they are gone. Please tell if you have a WiFi/Bluetooth Mac and IMEI number.

Sent from my kminiltexx using XDA Labs

chrissooo

Apr 26, 2010
Hello, I would like to install this rom. Can someone tell me what problems there are in the current version? The information on the first page refers to an older version. Thank you very much!

prem222

Oct 16, 2015
Szczecin
There are not any really big bugs. Rather some functionality is missing - volte, double tap to wake. Cameras got poor quality.
Other stuff is working good. Give it a try.

pandalov3

Jul 26, 2011
Panda Town
Hi guys,

I just flashed the most recent build with MindTheGapps and Magisk 16.6.
The Rom boots successfully but gets stuck at the first Google initial setup at "Just a sec...".
I already been waiting for about 10 minutes but still it won't let me set up the phone.

Any work arounds?

hackintosh5

Sep 15, 2017
Hi guys,

I just flashed the most recent build with MindTheGapps and Magisk 16.6.
The Rom boots successfully but gets stuck at the first Google initial setup at "Just a sec...".
I already been waiting for about 10 minutes but still it won't let me set up the phone.

Any work arounds?
Flash frp.img from the tgram chat.

seb0031

May 1, 2008
hello, i can not install i have a honor 9 lite rom lineageos 15.1. install with magisk but can not restart the phone. thank you for helping me !!!

hackintosh5

Sep 15, 2017
hello, i can not install i have a honor 9 lite rom lineageos 15.1. install with magisk but can not restart the phone. thank you for helping me !!!
Don't post across threads. Use magisk 16.7 after repairing kernel image from stock ROM via fastboot. If FRP is locked in fastboot, use my unbricking tutorial. Magisk 16.4>version>16.7 will corrupt kernel.

Vaghela Kiran

Jul 6, 2018
How to install honor 9 lite stock camera on Lineage OS 15.1
I trying to flash Huawei p20 camera which ported for honor 9 lite, is Failed to flash in TWRP.

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
How to install honor 9 lite stock camera on Lineage OS 15.1
I trying to flash Huawei p20 camera which ported for honor 9 lite, is Failed to flash in TWRP.

The zip file you get is a magisk module. It shouldn't be flashed using twrp. You need to flash magisk using twrp.
Search for xda or try this:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/askucciodevelopment/files/UTILITY/Magisk-v16.4.zip/download

Then open the magisk manager (it'll be installed as a system app and you can find it with other apps in your phone).Head over to modules from menu and then install the p20 camera zip you got. Restart and you'll have p20 camera installed as your default camera.

Beware as I got stuck in a boot loop after flashing the p20 camera. I recommend installing stock then rooting it. U can also install greenify to get better battery.
Stock firmware is the best till now if you need good camera functionality.

hackintosh5

Sep 15, 2017
The zip file you get is a magisk module. It shouldn't be flashed using twrp. You need to flash magisk using twrp.
Search for xda or try this:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/askucciodevelopment/files/UTILITY/Magisk-v16.4.zip/download

Then open the magisk manager (it'll be installed as a system app and you can find it with other apps in your phone).Head over to modules from menu and then install the p20 camera zip you got. Restart and you'll have p20 camera installed as your default camera.

Beware as I got stuck in a boot loop after flashing the p20 camera. I recommend installing stock then rooting it. U can also install greenify to get better battery.
Stock firmware is the best till now if you need good camera functionality.
Link is wrong. Use tiny.cc/latestmanager

V10lator

Jul 28, 2015
Munich
Does anyone have problems and/or know how to solve playing m4a files?
The stock music app pretends to play the files but outputs just silence, so I installed Phonograph which was able to play a m4a file for exactly one time, since then it gives just silence, too, when playing m4a music.

This is on a LLD-L21.

//EDIT: A weird workaround is to start playing a m4a file in the stock music app, switching to Phonograph and playing the exact same file there. The stock app will pause and Phonograph will output the music. Anyway, a real fix would be highly appreciated.

//EDIT²: Also the radio app crashes on startup.

Last edited:

pycckuunoob

Nov 9, 2010
I can`t connect my mi band 2, it finds it, but "connecting..." and nothing happens, other bt devices connects fine, it seams that something wrong with btle. In stock everything is fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    Almost everything

What's not working :
    • VoLTE (?)
    • AudioFX on headphones
    • Maybe something else...

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Make full wipe
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][leland][8.1] LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Honor 9 Lite

Contributors
    AndropaX, LuK1337, surdu_petru
    Source Code: https://github.com/AndropaX/android_device_honor_leland/tree/leland-8.1

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-04-25

Created 2018-04-22
    Last Updated 2018-04-25
    This issues will be fixed in 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes and 53 seconds...
    C'mon guys...

Wysłane z mojego LLD-L31 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    my way
    - modify updater-script (erase line 1+2 "assertion")
    - boot to twrp
    - wipe
    - twrp install lineage-15.1-20180422-UNOFFICIAL-leland.zip
    - twrp install open_gapps-arm-8.1-pico64-20180414.zip
    - twrp install magisk
    - twrp wipe cache
    - twrp reboot to system
    - phone boot as a "new phone" (settings...) and WORK !
    only problem with TB (no SU), is problem with magisk - not LOS. now i must search "why"
    Wishes:
    - modify updater-script before you upload
    - how much work is modify button-layout ? i wish rotate from "return,home,oversight" to "oversight,home,return" (is Tradition on my phones) :)
    Now i am LOS15.1 on my phone and test in next day's.

This is very good work ! Many thank's !!!
    Install Magisk and you'll have passing Safetynet.

If Magisk doesn't help, I've got a trick up my sleeve.
    Basically you modify the kernel fs/proc/cmdline.c to set androidboot.enable_dm_verity,secboot,verifiedbootstate,veritymode to the stock values without BL unlock. Then the safetynet will detect androidboot.verifiedbootstate=green, and allow the system to continue.

Magic.:cool:

EDIT: Well ive decided that I will compile a patched kernel right now, as I have a build machine just idling on 125 TDP
    Is there any fix for VOLTE ? How long we can expect to get it working ?
    Grrrr. We will never have VoLTE. Shut up and read the rules.