• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][lemonade][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

avid_droid

Dec 23, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
OnePlus 9
Ok still after factory reset it's trying to bootloop. Something else has to be done to aquire root. Stay tuned.
Will find root route. I believe verity flash has to be disabled with vb_meta. I mean I'm op9 global unlocked with Verizon sim. I'm getting 5g on this build. Nothing else other than stock is this possible. !! Everything is working nicely
I fastboot boot patched.img and install magisk directly and have no issues

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
Has anyone op9 global found a way to root this 1/14 A12 aospa without sending the system into a factory resetting session and rebooting continually. ?

Last edited:
Fantastic. I just pulled boot.img from payload bin and patched that. Not working at all with that img.. No factory reset flash that and be done?

For me it was MSM OOS 11, in Settings updated to latest OOS 11, then unlocked bootloader, flashed PA - reboot, formatted userdata - reboot, Reboot to bootloader - flashed the patched image - reboot and it's working.

EDIT: Also for me there wasn't any payload.bin in the zip, i just patched the boot.img

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
For me it was MSM OOS 11, in Settings updated to latest OOS 11, then unlocked bootloader, flashed PA - reboot, formatted userdata - reboot, Reboot to bootloader - flashed the patched image - reboot and it's working.

EDIT: Also for me there wasn't any payload.bin in the zip, i just patched the boot.img
Still didn't work. A12 correct? Sends my device bootlooping trying to factory reset. :(

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys,
May i know what's the version recovery you are using, to flash aospa? I tried some files, but all fail.......
You don't flash a recovery. I explained earlier. Msm back to a11 and take at least one Ota update. So oos is on both _slot's. Download rom Rename pa.zip. Factory reset; reboot fastboot/bootloader "fastboot update pa.zip" gets it installed. It utilizes both slots to install so make sure you don't just msm and try and flash.

Last edited:

papad13

Jan 23, 2009
You don't flash a recovery. I explained earlier. Msm back to a11 and take at least one Ota update. So oos is on both _slot's. Download rom Rename pa.zip. Factory reset; reboot fastboot/bootloader "fastboot update pa.zip" gets it installed. It utilizes both slots to install so make sure you don't just msm and try and flash.
Hi Mattie
For which version you are referring please ?

Berinie

Nov 28, 2021
OnePlus 9
Seems something not right....

Attachments

• 捕获.JPG
    捕获.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts