• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][lemonades][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

YumeMichi

Nov 22, 2015
Fuzhou
blog.ikke.moe
2okPze5.png

Download :
Flash guide :
  1. Flash latest OOS and unlock your bootloader
  2. Reboot to fastboot
  3. Flash lineage-18.1-xxxxxxxx-recovery-lemonades.img by typing fastboot flash recovery lineage-18.1-xxxxxxxx-recovery-lemonades.img
  4. Reboot to recovery
  5. Go to Apply update - Apply from ADB
  6. Back to PC, sideload update package by typing adb sideload lineage-18.1-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-lemonades.zip
  7. [Optional] Install GApps like step 6. GMS is now build-in.
  8. Factory reset if you come from another ROM
  9. Reboot
Source :
If you like my job, please click donation link to buy me a cup of coffee.

Last edited:

zshMVP

Jul 9, 2021
How to flash oos on OnePlus 9R CN Edition?
中国版9R怎么刷入最新的氧OS?

IvorkChan

Sep 6, 2020
Google Pixel 2
请参考以上连接,将手机重启至9008,暴力刷入即可。
氧OS使用一加盒子root不会掉指纹。

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
I'm feeling like I did a mistake by buying this device. Thought we'll have nice custom ROM support for this one like all other OP devices
See, if you're willing to risk it and are ready to keep the MSM tool handy; you could try flashing one of the 8T roms blindly. There is literally 0 difference between both the devices and many users have reported this cross-flashing to have worked, not really sure since I do not have the device. If you're willing to, you could take the miniscule risk, might just have to shuffle between the MSM tool to flash OOS back in case the flash doesn't go through as desired. You could try CrDroid or the AICP from what I can tell seem to be pretty appreciated by all users in that (8T) forum.

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
so there's reason to stay hopeful? coz usually around 3-4 months post release custom roms start popping up but that hasn't been the case here. starting to feel like i should have just gone for the 8T :(
It's ok bud, I feel ya, you could probably keep the hope up (just slightly). Only positive for me is I didn't rush to get it since I bot the pretty good Xiaomi SweetIn. My only two major (((MAJOR))) gripes are the missing proximity sensor and the side fingerprint sensor, everything else has been taken care of by ArrowOS, except those two hardware eff-ups.

It's ok bud, I feel ya, you could probably keep the hope up (just slightly). Only positive for me is I didn't rush to get it since I bot the pretty good Xiaomi Sweet instant. My only two major (((MAJOR))) gripes are the missing proximity sensor and the side fingerprint sensor, everything else has been taken care of by ArrowOS, except those two hardware eff-ups.
I was considering the Mi 11x ( Poco F3 same thing) but at that time it had some serious black crush and dimming issues and I've always hated MIUI. Tbh I'm not worried about the software currently coz oneplus has promised support for 3 years but I was hoping to switch to custom ROMs after the warranty period and continue using this phone for 4-5 years minimum. Bummer :/

Reactions: Mahikp

Top Liked Posts